Reviews for Way back
Nellyblue11 chapter 9 . 6/10
Please start updating your story again. Because I want to know what happens next. Do they go separate ways or do they stay together. Please update your story. It's is a great story. :) :) :)!
sara-nadia chapter 9 . 4/5
please update
SnarkyPenname chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Please update soon! I love this!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
I love this! Please write more soon! 3
PeytonSilver chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
I just watched the movie and was slightly disappointed at the lack of fics, but so glad I found yours! I think you capture Cassie's character really well. I hope you finish it.
Dancing Eyes chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Aw, I hope they stick together!
SureAsHellisRain chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Wow! That was officially amazing:) I'm kinda glad that Cassie found Nick! But I'm sad cause that might mean the story's over soon:( Anyway, UPDATE SOON! Please don't take as long as you did last time;)
Serendipity's tears chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
YOU UPDATED WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! :D
my shangri-la chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
I love this so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cj Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love this story! There really isn't enough Push fanfiction, and this one is really good. I sense...an upcoming plot twist, perhaps? I'm probably wrong. Oh well. Please update soon so I can find out! P.S. I like all your other stories too, I just haven't gotten around to reviewing them yet. I love unusual Hermione pairings, so the Hermione/Cedric one is my favorite, next to this one.
Serendipity's tears chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Interesting. Will there be more soon? :)
MewSpock chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
YES. This is amazing. I love how you write Cassie and I love how you focus on everything that the movie didn't. :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
Vohnson chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
WOW! that was really good:) im really lad someone else is writing a push fic because i really miss them! anyway, you should continue whenever you can as fast as you can because your writing is very deep and passionate and also because I LOVED IT! so yeah:) please update very soon!
SureAsHellisRain chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
BRO! THAT WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME! Like seriously, you made me cry when Cassies mom died and you made me be like "HELL YEAH!" whenever Cassie did something particularly bad ass! Wow! UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE PLEASE! Kay, thanks:)

SureAsHellisRain:)
Marlow Tate chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
I really like your story, you are really good with creating the images and the feeling I feel like Watchers would get. Please continue posting