Reviews for Quest of the Gods
megacoldfusion chapter 72 . 3/16
It is always worth the wait in seeing a chapter like this and this is a great job, the duel between Kenobi and Anakin is a classic.
Bookworm Gal chapter 72 . 3/14
I'm glad to see the next awesome and amazing chapter to this story. True, it is never nice to see friends fighting against friends, which is what's happening with brainwashed Obi-Wan fighting Anakin, but it IS a rather amazing fight scene. And it looks like Impmon is in trouble with the return of a very persistent foe. Meanwhile, Zoroark is still causing trouble and the illusions let the villains get the drop on them. The sneak attack getting messed up slightly be the Cherrymon not wanting to be a snack was amusing, even if it was a little rough on Absol. Anyway, fantastic work on this chapter. I look forward to more in the future. Good luck.
Brightheart10 chapter 72 . 3/14
EPIC! I absolutely love this chapter! You two write amazingly!
ShadowLDrago chapter 72 . 3/14
I think it's be any more blisters, not anymore blisters.

Also, it's Faint Attack, not feint.

Well, this happened. It has comedy, it had action, Obi Wan is STILL evil, and now we get Celebi, nice. I presume that due to your decision to not involve the Legendaries beyond Sinnoh, there won't be any Hoopa, Diancie or Volcanion?
Kingdom Infinity chapter 72 . 3/13
Holy hell. Holy hell, this is getting epic.
UruExplorer DTC chapter 72 . 3/13
Everything's back and everything's already kicked into battle mode! :D

Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Great story hope you guys update soon.
BrandonBGamer chapter 1 . 2/20
I have an idea. This title sounds like as if The Legend of Zelda can prop up in this. Why not have the Distortion World be the Twilight Realm? The Triforces of Hyrule & Lorule (an other worldly counterpart of Hyrule) would be a major part of the plot.
hope you continue this story soon it's such a great story!
Ackbarfan5556 chapter 2 . 1/17
I swear, I'm hearing Lara Jill Miller's (She played Kari in the English Dub of the first two Digimon seasons) voice coming out of Mesprit.
Ackbarfan5556 chapter 1 . 1/17
That was Phantomon who was spotted in Lavander Town, wasn't it? That Phantof**k. Although the first Digimon season made him kinda funny in the English dub with that Boris Karloff impression.

"Oh, it's just a bird. A large bird. A large, angry bird, LOOK OUT!"
Guest chapter 71 . 12/21/2014
This story is so awesome I hope you continue it soon I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 61 . 12/16/2014
NO DONT QUIT WRITING THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT
please
Guest chapter 56 . 12/15/2014
Dat Doctor Who refrence
Guest chapter 54 . 12/14/2014
I wish it had Impmon telling Darcmon about what he was like in Tamers and how he had been so power hungy and beacame Bellzemon and killed Leomon and all that. But besieds that Great chapter!