Reviews for Quest of the Gods
Rizwan chapter 41 . 8/12
What the fuck man
You know, in a lot of ways, Impmon is just like Revan, dering the jedi civil war.
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 63 . 5/12
Idea for an 'Ironic Echo,' when Anakin is fighting the corrupted Obi-Wan, the latter could quote himself from Episode IV: "If you strike me down, I will only become more powerful!"

I think it would be hilarious. Of course, Obi-Wan probably shouldn't be killed off this time around. Just my opinion/suggestion though, it's your story after all.

I am going to start reading DotF-FotP and more of TBAK soon. I was a little reluctant of the former at first because I don't really know as much about Fairy Tale nor Harry Potter as I probably should, but maybe I can afford to venture into the unknown if it means getting a bigger fix of your awesome writing.

May the Force be with You, and Live Long and Prosper.
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 61 . 5/11
I really hope that this story gets a reboot relatively soon. Maybe you could take some inspiration from some shows and movies that I can recommend (such as Fringe, if you haven't already watched it, since most of the show revolves around two universes crashing into each other)
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 56 . 5/11
"There is no spoon..."

I would love to see Zoroark freak out Terriermon by using her illusions on a fruit tree to make it seemingly sprout pineapples.
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 51 . 5/10
That holographic disguise matrix is very reminiscent of the Star Trek style holographic technology.

For the record, in order to get full color holograms in the Jedi World, they should start using three separate projectors; Red, Green and Blue. It wouldn't be anywhere near as perfect as what Anakin has Reverse-engineered just now, but it would certainly be a huge step forward for the Republic's entertainment industry.
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 21 . 5/3
I already had my suspicions when the shadowy dude brought out what could only have been [i]a freaking Lightsaber,[/i] but the title of the next chapter says it all...
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 17 . 5/3
I keep imagining Walter Bishop from Fringe whenever Professor Oak comes up... Even the way they act is similar.
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 13 . 5/2
Huh. Three years since Felkin's mom died. Three years since Anakin's mom died. "Nothing happens by accident."
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 5 . 5/1
I forgot to mention it in my Chapter 1 review, but I really liked your Terry Pratchett reference. I also can't help but think of the Observers from Fringe whenever Uxie talks, or Fringe in general when they talk about alternate universes.

I also don't know what happens yet later on in this story, but I hope that they actually use the Aaylamon card that they created at some point, like Takato giving Guilmon a pair of blue and green Lightsabers.
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 1 . 5/1
I know that this is pending a re-write, but when you do start re-writing it, would you mind keeping the old version up, if even just for archival's sake?
Junior VB chapter 73 . 3/13
Yo quiero leer más.
I want to read more.
Junior VB chapter 70 . 3/13
Dragonite es uno de mis Pokemon favoritos.

Oh no, Skitty está en problemas.
Dragonite is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Oh no, Skitty is in trouble.
Junior VB chapter 68 . 3/13
Los Unown están enojados.
The Unown are angry.
Junior VB chapter 66 . 3/12
Houndoom tiene problemas de ira.
Houndoom has anger issues.