Reviews for To Be a King
MrMasterplan chapter 53 . 5/24
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO POOR, CUTE, LITTLE SPADAMON! He's so cute and so cool and I almost can't stand not knowing what happens to him, because this story is on hiatus!
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
MrMasterplan chapter 58 . 5/24
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I really want to see how the Digimon will help out during the Battle of Helm's Deep! And I want Shoutmon to knock Saruman into next Tuesday with his microphone! And I want to see Saruman's face when he finds both the Ents and Deckerdramon attacking Isengard! He'll probably do a really good imitation of a fish!
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! :)
MrMasterplan chapter 47 . 5/23
I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that a tunnel that big, could be for only one reason; they are bringing a Balrog with them! Am I correct or did I miss by a large margin? :)
MrMasterplan chapter 33 . 4/25
Hahaha! That's Tom Bombadil alright! And a very good question too? Who WOULD win; Sauron or Bombadil?
MrMasterplan chapter 17 . 4/23
Hey, are you going to continue this story soon? And if so, will you change the Digimon attack names to the English versions? After all, Digimon Fusion aired after you started this story.
Ackbarfan5556 chapter 9 . 1/22
Getting Battle of Middle Earth flashbacks where I imagined Gandalf whacked away the first arrow Lurtz shot at Boromir at the last second.
fan chapter 60 . 1/4
Don't end this this is amazing please keep going
Alfonse08 chapter 60 . 8/4/2014
I'm really sad that you decided to discontinue this story, I really liked it just like how I kike your other works. I hope someday you reconsider and take this story up once more, it'd be really disappointing to have read this far but not know how it all ends.
DragonBlade00 chapter 60 . 7/21/2014
Why does this story got discontinue on it? It a good story here.
Geekgirl chapter 60 . 4/11/2014
So Greymon and Revolmon are reunited and there is a tense peace with Faramir. That's good. Things aren't perfect for everyone, but there is some improvement on the situation. Anyway, I look forward to whatever you have in mind next. Good luck.
megacoldfusion chapter 60 . 4/7/2014
Great chapter as it is alot of fun to see with everything else as well.
Chris chapter 60 . 4/3/2014
You have impressed me yet again, and I must say this, at last now Greymon has some people from this world to trust, albeit a little shaky for now but still there. Although I wonder which digimon in the next chapter you intend to write about is. I think I might know but we'll see in due time.
Diao Lover chapter 60 . 4/4/2014
Amazing chapter, hope they manage to rescue Bastemon soon.
Kingdom Infinity chapter 60 . 4/1/2014
Wow, awesome. Please keep it up with the good work! :D
Bookworm Gal chapter 60 . 4/1/2014
That's good. Greymon and Revolmon are reunited. Plus, the situation with Faramir is better than before. Things aren't terrific for Bastmon, but she's not dead. So a good chapter in total. Keep it up and good luck.