Reviews for To Be a King
wolvesandwerewolvesprotector chapter 60 . 4/26
Please continue the story. It's rrally neat and good. :)
Gasel chapter 60 . 12/7/2015
sigh, still cant believe this story is dead, best story i ever readed
PrincessArien chapter 57 . 7/9/2015
I see that I'm not the only one who couldn't help but feel like Grima had killed Theodred in his sleep in the movies...just the way that line was delivered, can't help but coming to any conclusion but that. Glad that everyone has finally reached Edoras and things are really starting to get moving in Rohan. It's going great so far, I hope you eventually plan on finishing this because it's fantastic work :D
PrincessArien chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
This Chrysophylax is interesting, definitely not like any of the other dragons that have showed up in Middle-Earth fiction before now...the rest of this story will naturally determines where he actually aligns, but right now he seems like at least a decent guy, if he doesn't ever actively join the heroes, then I feel like he'll probably at least be helping Dracomon and Cyberdramon escape from the Withered Heath...and heh, of course Cyberdramon wouldn't be taken in by the dragon spell, he's just too good for that sort of thing :P If it were Glaurung or maybe even Ancalagon it'd be a whole other story, but any dragon currently alive certainly wouldn't be powerful enough for that sort of thing if Drogoth is currently the most powerful and even he couldn't do it. And hehe, all of the dragons would definitely be singing a rather different tune if they saw/knew what Dracomon could Digivolve into, all of his higher forms are quite powerful, especially Brakedramon.
PrincessArien chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
Since you've brought Faramir in, that reminds me of something I was going to comment on about Boromir surviving. Unless someone happens to come across the horn or there's some other kind of misunderstanding due to incomplete information, the likelihood of Denethor going nutso has dropped a fair amount, as Boromir's death was one of the more main catalysts for him being so easily manipulated by Sauron and one of the big reasons for his madness. I think it's still very likely that he'll go a bit insane or otherwise out of his head...but it will definitely be rather different in this, and possibly not quite as severe or drastic.
PrincessArien chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
Yay, Boromir lives! ...for now, 'cause really with any AU, once any big decision like saving Boromir is made everything is pretty off the rails and you can't completely trust that the people who are supposed to survive will or that events will happen exactly as they should :P This one was a bit slow to start off with, but it's definitely more interesting now that things have picked up the pace.
PrincessArien chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Seeing as I love both Digimon and Lord of the Rings, this promises to be an interesting crossover and well-worth looking in to :D I will admit that I haven't gotten to see much, if any, of the Xros series of Digimon, but the few episodes that I've seen when my brother was watching it were definitely really good. I'd have to see all of it in order to know whether Xros/Fusion will be able to stand alongside Adventure and Tamers as my top favorites, or even dethrone them. But I definitely know it's a quality series and it has loads of great characters. I'm looking forward to reading this :D
Ackbarfan5556 chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
Sorry, I just got to quote Rifftrax when Shadowfax showed up.

Gandalf: "Shadowfax, he's the lord of all horses."
Michael J. Nelson: "And CEO of all donkeys."
MrMasterplan chapter 53 . 5/24/2015
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO POOR, CUTE, LITTLE SPADAMON! He's so cute and so cool and I almost can't stand not knowing what happens to him, because this story is on hiatus!
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
MrMasterplan chapter 58 . 5/24/2015
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I really want to see how the Digimon will help out during the Battle of Helm's Deep! And I want Shoutmon to knock Saruman into next Tuesday with his microphone! And I want to see Saruman's face when he finds both the Ents and Deckerdramon attacking Isengard! He'll probably do a really good imitation of a fish!
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! :)
MrMasterplan chapter 47 . 5/23/2015
I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that a tunnel that big, could be for only one reason; they are bringing a Balrog with them! Am I correct or did I miss by a large margin? :)
MrMasterplan chapter 33 . 4/25/2015
Hahaha! That's Tom Bombadil alright! And a very good question too? Who WOULD win; Sauron or Bombadil?
MrMasterplan chapter 17 . 4/23/2015
Hey, are you going to continue this story soon? And if so, will you change the Digimon attack names to the English versions? After all, Digimon Fusion aired after you started this story.
Ackbarfan5556 chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
Getting Battle of Middle Earth flashbacks where I imagined Gandalf whacked away the first arrow Lurtz shot at Boromir at the last second.
fan chapter 60 . 1/4/2015
Don't end this this is amazing please keep going