Reviews for Restless
o0KittyBlue0o chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
New mission: get some mastermind to figure out how to genetically alter stuff so Garrus and Shepard can have babies. That's right. Babies. I dont care if humanxturian babies would look weird and unnatural, no sir! I wants babies! a whole slew of them!

or maybe just take some human dna and give babies garrus's blue eyes and gray-white hair, and some turian ones and make some babies with peachy plates and whatever color that current shep has eyes. :D also, those turians can blush. that'd be funny XD
Skaiwa chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh, that was brilliant. :) I couldn't agree more with Garrus on all that nonsense ... ;)
Vakarious chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
that was funny and cute!
tarysande chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Ahh! I love this. I REALLY LOVE IT. The debunking of the, um, many myths was a particular highlight. (Poor Garrus.)

And this exchange:

"You deserve respect," he said, though he wasn't really arguing anymore.

"I've got all the respect I need right here."

was just PERFECT.
LunaMax1214 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Normally, I don't condone making fun of other authors' interpretations of alien cultures. It smacks of elitism and turns me into a snarly rage-beast.

However, at the moment, I'm trying VERY hard to keep my guffawing to a dull roar, so as not to wake the newborn sleeping on my chest. Considering the amount of LOLWUT I've seen come out of this fandom in the last few years, this really needed to be addressed. Thank goodness you do it with such humor. ;)
Ffelan chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This one had me gasping for breath, moose. Your, ah...sardonic quite refined. *grin*
Vertin chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
And these are some of my major fandom pet peeves. So, thanks for voicing them in a manner I probably couldn't.
Natsuki chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ah, fandom representations. While I do like the concept of alien cultures not being like ours, some of the fandom logic fails. (But then, so does Bioware's chirality logic, but hey. SPACE DINOSAURS.)
Zaeris chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was really adorable. Thanks for clearing up some of the more interesting aspects of the fandom ;)
Alex.y.111 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I feel kinda down today, but your story made me smile. thanks.
DMorvick chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This a perfect Shepard/Vakarian moment.
servantofclio chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
So, uh, not a fan of certain fictional representations of turians, I'm guessing? :) I like the humor here, as well as Shepard's restlessness now that she's mostly recovered.
rebelbridgeburner10 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Thank you so very much. At work, trying to be sneaky, and trying not to laugh. Mostly succeeding. Seriously this is your funniest piece. I think Joker might've gotten his "research" here on this site. Loved it. And maybe next time I better wait 'til I'm home.