Reviews for Playing with oil
Evestra87 chapter 1 . 2/26
Sounds like an utterly perfect afternoon.
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 2/22
Dang. That was good ass smut. I appreciated the butt stuff too, lol. Although, I've never heard the anus referred to as a rosebud. But still, great job!
tmwillson3 chapter 1 . 1/31
Oooh, to have him as a masseuse... lucky girl she is. That was such fun! Love!
Nathalie Joe chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Interesting one! I love Severus being in charge and taking care of her 3
Rochester'sJane chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Oh. My. God.
just an anon reader chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Holy hell this was amazing! Wonderfully done. This is a great one shot, great development but still concluded nicely with no over bearing background. Just perfect.
TycheSong chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Hawtttt. Exactly what I've come to expect and look forward to from you! :-)
Janene1975 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Loved it! You are a fantastic writer! :)
thatperfectsomeone chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
OMG i knew there was a reason i loved your writing...btw my housemates think were crazy for loving these too together
Gertrude Flint chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This story could be subtitled "Hermione Has a Wonderful Time": the massage scene was all about her, with every possible means of pleasure turned up to 11. I got quite swept away by the whole thing and came out of it thinking it's been far too long since I had a good massage.

The oil-covered sex sure was hot, from beginning to end. I particularly liked how naturally they shifted to anal, though it was their first time. The language you use here is such an effective mix of the earthy and the elegant. I certainly wouldn't have minded trading places with Hermione by the time they were lying on their sides and she was being buggered into multiorgasmic screaming - mmm, nice!

Must add that the flashbacks were great! Appreciated the quick account of how they got together - added context, and Ginny's comments, made the Snape/Hermione banter and arguments work all the better.
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I think that is the most erotic thing I have ever come across!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Love!
Cybrokat chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love her line about how he is dangerous. Now I just need to find a hot British secret agent snarky professor masseuse...
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I hadn't read this one before and it goes without saying that I thoroughly enjoyed it almost as much as Hermione Xx
articcat621 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I've read this a million times, but have never actually left a review.
*hangs head in shame*
but this is wonderful and so hot!
seriously, I'd pay big money to get a massage done by this man... YUM!