Reviews for YOU FOUND ME
blacdoctor chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Thank you for completing this most excellent story. Your epilogue was fantastic. I really liked the way you described the lives of all the characters as they played out.
I'm glad that Ben & Adrian went to the graves of Mercy & Sarah. I think that BH & Co. should have a scene there as they end the program.
I hope that you share more of your stories with us in the future.
This was outstanding.
Jacobv chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Good story my friend! Are you planing to make a sequel because that is what it sounds like from the ending? If you are cool I would like to see what happens. If not good story anyways. I don't remember if I ever asked but i was planning to write my own version of the secret fairytale life of the imaginary teenager. I'll tell you before I post it. My account will be up sometime this summer. Have a great day my friend and good luck in all your future endevours!
Jyoti chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Wow, absolutely beautiful, and marvelous work, and I especially loved the epilogue. I really love how you wrote freely of what all of the characters were going through. Nice job!
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Great story I loved it.
blacdoctor chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
This chapter was simply beautiful. Ben & Adrian are together again. They both now realize that they are in love. Although it is selfish, they now seem to know that they were put on this earth to care for each other.
She has needed someone to love her, cherish her & respect her. He needs someone to love, care for & protect. That seems to be his nature.
Unfortunately BH didn't see fit to keep them together. I would like to seem them reunite as you have so well done.
Jacobv chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Finally the wait was eating at my soul but hey it was worth it beautiful it was yes! Ben was amazing as always when he forgave amy and the others. Also perfect song for Ben and Adrian. Good job Alice and Henry. Anyway all I'm asking is if you get the next and possibly last chapter in before febuary is over. Have fun and good luck!
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Simply beautiful.
blacdoctor chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Thank you for providing a much better story than that written by BH & her staff. Your short fiction provides more depth to the characters and the plot. You also play off her drama very well. I hope thatyou continue writing. You provide so much more emotion without the superficial drama.
Jyoti chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Wonderful job! Their conversation was so emotional and I love the song choice.
Jyoti chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Yay! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
More please
blacdoctor chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
I look forward to that last chapter. I, too, am a fan of Ben & Adrian.
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
thank you I will be waiting.
Bendrian Lover chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
This was a great story, but I really hope you continue. The ending was sweet having Ben open his eyes because of a kiss from Adrian. i took your advice and played the songs that you added to the story and it made it even more moving, other stories should do this. But you left us hanging in the end, I want to know what happens to everyone. One more chapter please!
blacdoctor chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I've followed all your stories since I first found the site last year. This one is excellent. I think a final chapter to end it would be most appropriate. I think there should be some closure for Ben & Adrian in this story.