Reviews for Overlord Uzumaki
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 9/9
that was great
Meta1213 chapter 3 . 6/20
Honestly I love this story so far and I'm eager to see more. Overlord was a fun series though I'm a bit on the fence about the third game Fellowship of Evil as they changed some of the game mechanics and while I like that they included a defensive ability or the ability to dodge the other changes to the Minion control to bother me. Still I look forward to seeing more of Naruto following in his grandfather and great Grandfather's footsteps.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 3 . 5/5
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

I wonder if Hinata will be spared from his wrath?
doomedberserker chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
is this going to be completed?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Let naruto have both of them ;) :)
Master Xehanort chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
I love it this is great so keep going and will Naruto find a forge stone in the next chapter my friend?
Alucard hellsing chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
I love it and I am looking forward to seeing Konoha being burned to the ground and can Naruto's overlord training be finished by the chunin exam finals my friend?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I love it keep going and can Naruto get a pet of some kind? he dousen't have to but it is just a thought and I think Kushina will be the second mistress while Tayuya will be the first
doubledamn chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
While Gnarl accounted for Kyuubi, would the Minato Fragment in the Seal also be a cause for the disruption?
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Why is it nearly every 'screw the kid over' fics have the 4th in on it? Seriously, I have only found, like 1 or 2 fics that don't Minato in on screwing his kid over.
Alucard hellsing chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
I love it you did great and i can see Kushina asthe first of Naruto's misstressess and Tayuya as the secon misstress my friend.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
kushina should definitely be one of naruto's mistress
Master Xehanort chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I love it you did a great job keep going and here is an idea can Naruto meet Tayuya in the next chapter please?
D1NZY chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
is there any other parts to this
Master Xehanort chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I love this story as for the Naruto and Kushina thing well I think its just a mothers love for her son.