Reviews for Overlord Uzumaki
Let naruto have both of them ;) :)
Master Xehanort chapter 3 . 4/27
I love it this is great so keep going and will Naruto find a forge stone in the next chapter my friend?
Alucard hellsing chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
I love it and I am looking forward to seeing Konoha being burned to the ground and can Naruto's overlord training be finished by the chunin exam finals my friend?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I love it keep going and can Naruto get a pet of some kind? he dousen't have to but it is just a thought and I think Kushina will be the second mistress while Tayuya will be the first
doubledamn chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
While Gnarl accounted for Kyuubi, would the Minato Fragment in the Seal also be a cause for the disruption?
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Why is it nearly every 'screw the kid over' fics have the 4th in on it? Seriously, I have only found, like 1 or 2 fics that don't Minato in on screwing his kid over.
Alucard hellsing chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
I love it you did great and i can see Kushina asthe first of Naruto's misstressess and Tayuya as the secon misstress my friend.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
kushina should definitely be one of naruto's mistress
Master Xehanort chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I love it you did a great job keep going and here is an idea can Naruto meet Tayuya in the next chapter please?
MathewD543 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
is there any other parts to this
Master Xehanort chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I love this story as for the Naruto and Kushina thing well I think its just a mothers love for her son.
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
dang another one bites the dust huh?
Kilroy7087 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
This story is awesome please update again soon please
Alucard-Masters chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
i vote unknown deeper feelings, mostly because kushina was always one of my favorites. another note, nice chapter, well written, scene jumps seem over plentyful but i don't really know what style your going for so i can't make that call just yet :P at anyrate i shall continue to read my friend.
Agrond chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
It's so good to be evil. It's not the first time that i read this sort of crossover, but it's the first time that Kushina is here. And seeing how this last chapter ends, I'm wondering if Kushina is still in coma or if she's awake.