Reviews for Family Position
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 5/10
moondanceluna chapter 4 . 4/21
Please write again and I can't wait until they find out the truth I don't see the Jackson's being happy with how they treat muggleborn and woman...I hope they don't accept James as their father and tell him some hard truth not in a nice manner...I feel if he had other kids he may of never look for them...I also can't wait to see what Poseidon will say about him claiming his kids and what happen to Lily he had his reason for not being around his kids he's a God and can't but James what he did was duck up. I wonder if he would still claim both children or would he be upset and love one child more then the other. Please update again soon.
Suezanne chapter 4 . 4/4
cool so far
Please update soon
toile grant chapter 4 . 2/3
good
IWantColoredRain chapter 4 . 2/1
I'm glad your writing again, it's an excellent and very unique story. I've never seen anything similar to it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 1/31
I don't believe for one second that Ron was clumsy.
paili-chan chapter 3 . 1/29
James is CRAZY if he seriously thinks Sally, and Poseiden if he finds out, are going to let him take THEIR kids just because his girlfrirnd supposedly cast a spell that put HER and HIS baby boy into Sallys already pregnant belly. Even if he could prove WHICH boy was his, so what? Thanks to Lilys spell, the kid has two other biological parents, one whos a GOD, who have just as much a higher claim on him than James does, yet the git seems to think he can waltz in and try and claim BOTH boys as HIS despite knowing how Lilys spell works?

What does he want exactly? Harry and Percy to leave their MOM and their OTHER biological dad and come live forever with HIM and his family just because he got neutered in his youth before he could get married and provide some younger half siblings with his chosen wife after he dumped Lily and their unborn baby and now needs a blood heir?
Harry Hades chapter 4 . 1/29
It is really great but shorter than last one I hope you wiil continue
Zolata chapter 4 . 1/31
Hooray an update. Well at least the Jackson twins are having fun.
ThomasNealy chapter 4 . 1/31
It was nice to have an update. I really hope the next one does not take 2 years. I really want to see if the jacksons will ever believe James.
Lourdes08 chapter 4 . 1/31
great update!
13stars chapter 3 . 1/30
Hi!
I really love your story. But one thing is bugging me. In the chapter where the boys are born, Harry is named Heracles. In the sorting chapter it is Hercules. Did you mean to do that? Or was it an accidental mix up with another story your reading or writing? Anyways. Thanks for reading this. I just had to let you know. I do enjoy your story. Thank you for writing this.
FleurSuoh chapter 4 . 1/30
Really like the story and can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please!
geetac chapter 4 . 1/30
Wow they got their Hogwarts letter