Reviews for Family Position
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
More chapters please
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
Nice. Update soon!
Just so you know, the "twin speak" thing is completely ridiculous. Twins are two different people; they do not share some psychic connection. They do not go everywhere with each other, and most definitely do not talk like that. I should know - my brothers are twins. They are completely different.
AlyssJocelyn chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
I found this by chance and its is very interesting.

Hope you update soon.
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
moondanceluna chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
Please write again and I can't wait until they find out the truth I don't see the Jackson's being happy with how they treat muggleborn and woman...I hope they don't accept James as their father and tell him some hard truth not in a nice manner...I feel if he had other kids he may of never look for them...I also can't wait to see what Poseidon will say about him claiming his kids and what happen to Lily he had his reason for not being around his kids he's a God and can't but James what he did was duck up. I wonder if he would still claim both children or would he be upset and love one child more then the other. Please update again soon.
Suezanne chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
cool so far
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
Please update soon
toile grant chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
good
IWantColoredRain chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
I'm glad your writing again, it's an excellent and very unique story. I've never seen anything similar to it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
I don't believe for one second that Ron was clumsy.
paili-chan chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
James is CRAZY if he seriously thinks Sally, and Poseiden if he finds out, are going to let him take THEIR kids just because his girlfrirnd supposedly cast a spell that put HER and HIS baby boy into Sallys already pregnant belly. Even if he could prove WHICH boy was his, so what? Thanks to Lilys spell, the kid has two other biological parents, one whos a GOD, who have just as much a higher claim on him than James does, yet the git seems to think he can waltz in and try and claim BOTH boys as HIS despite knowing how Lilys spell works?

What does he want exactly? Harry and Percy to leave their MOM and their OTHER biological dad and come live forever with HIM and his family just because he got neutered in his youth before he could get married and provide some younger half siblings with his chosen wife after he dumped Lily and their unborn baby and now needs a blood heir?
Harry Hades chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
It is really great but shorter than last one I hope you wiil continue
Zolata chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
Hooray an update. Well at least the Jackson twins are having fun.
ThomasNealy chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
It was nice to have an update. I really hope the next one does not take 2 years. I really want to see if the jacksons will ever believe James.