Reviews for Twenty Questions
Hi! I know you posted this story a long while ago but I just stumbled upon it and absolutely loved it! Deeks' voice was pitch perfect and totally in character, the bitterness and the nonchalantness as well as the touch of humor was well balanced. Also, kensi was totally in character as well. Your characterization was all around fabulous. The case aspects of this story were extremely well done and thought out and it was obvious you thought it through(I've noticed that the case aspects in your other stories are also done extremely well too, you have a real gift). Finally, I know some of the information is a bit outdated as new canon has been revealed but I really love that you had a positive spin on the situation with his mother. A lot of fics that I've read that include deeks' backstory before his mom came on always had a negative spin on his relationship with his mom which I never liked so I liked that you kind of deviated from the norm. Anyway, if you ever wrote a sequel I would leap for joy and stop what I'm doing to read it. Have a good day!
mefoote chapter 3 . 6/15
Great conversation.
Max and Fern 4ever chapter 3 . 4/11
Please please time for Deeks to ask his questions!
DT chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
I just stumbled on to this story and I LOVED it! Awesome job.
pracarual chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
It would be like a banana split sundae with all the best toppings if you would do the sequel with Deeks getting to ask 20 questions of Kensi. You are the Densi Mistress. Not to mention a Poet Laureate of NCIS:LA.
pracarual chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Best line ever:

"This from a woman who could get 'Shut up, Deeks' to trend on Twitter."

Hahahahaha! You are a genius!
messersmontana chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I loved this story. You did a great job on Deeks back story and on his undercover stuff. I hope some day he does tell her about his cases. I love your writing. Keep up the wonderful job.
F Maurice chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Really good. I'll read your followup to this one another night. :)
F Maurice chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I can see it's hard for Marty to talk about his father. It's a shame he didn't have a happy childhood.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Very informative first chapter. Poor Marty - all the things he saw while undercover. It's good he and Kensi had this talk.
jmlane1966 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
This was really fantastic. It was sad hearing him talk about the horrible things he's been through, but the way you made him so matter of fact was fitting for their conversation. Excellent sitting.
ImpactedJudgment chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Deeks was brooding and dark in this one. So hot! 3

You deserve to be applauded for connecting so many dots in such a realistic and amazing way.
Your piece is just fantastic!
ImpactedJudgment chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Did someone already tell you you're a genius? Probably, huh...

Getting things so right while keeping them in character, plus having this be well-written is a combination rarely found. You are excellent!

And now I'm itching to know what chapter three will cover. And luckily for me, it's there waiting for me! :D
ImpactedJudgment chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I am blown away by this. It's just conversation and yet it's so much more.

The question and commentss Kensi makes; the way Deeks answers or responds - it all communicates who they are and what they are to each other.
Melby2002 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I loved this story. I will be disappointed if there is never a sequel but I can be patient.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »