Reviews for Twenty Questions
DT chapter 3 . 2/17
I just stumbled on to this story and I LOVED it! Awesome job.
pracarual chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
It would be like a banana split sundae with all the best toppings if you would do the sequel with Deeks getting to ask 20 questions of Kensi. You are the Densi Mistress. Not to mention a Poet Laureate of NCIS:LA.
pracarual chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Best line ever:

"This from a woman who could get 'Shut up, Deeks' to trend on Twitter."

Hahahahaha! You are a genius!
messersmontana chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I loved this story. You did a great job on Deeks back story and on his undercover stuff. I hope some day he does tell her about his cases. I love your writing. Keep up the wonderful job.
F Maurice chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Really good. I'll read your followup to this one another night. :)
F Maurice chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I can see it's hard for Marty to talk about his father. It's a shame he didn't have a happy childhood.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Very informative first chapter. Poor Marty - all the things he saw while undercover. It's good he and Kensi had this talk.
jmlane1966 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
This was really fantastic. It was sad hearing him talk about the horrible things he's been through, but the way you made him so matter of fact was fitting for their conversation. Excellent sitting.
ImpactedJudgment chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Deeks was brooding and dark in this one. So hot! 3

You deserve to be applauded for connecting so many dots in such a realistic and amazing way.
Your piece is just fantastic!
ImpactedJudgment chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Did someone already tell you you're a genius? Probably, huh...

Getting things so right while keeping them in character, plus having this be well-written is a combination rarely found. You are excellent!

And now I'm itching to know what chapter three will cover. And luckily for me, it's there waiting for me! :D
ImpactedJudgment chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I am blown away by this. It's just conversation and yet it's so much more.

The question and commentss Kensi makes; the way Deeks answers or responds - it all communicates who they are and what they are to each other.
Melby2002 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I loved this story. I will be disappointed if there is never a sequel but I can be patient.
callmesandy chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
So very totally awesome!
anonkp chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Excellent story. I can't believe how much back-story you filled in, and it all seemed very much in character. Now I want to read the next part, when Deeks gets to ask Kensi his 20 questions!
imahistorian chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
I really enjoyed this story. You came up with some great questions and some very interesting and telling responses from Deeks. Excellent job, looking forward to whatever you may have planned next.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »