Reviews for Meet The Monster
thehippy chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
nice
puma1sunfire chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Quite an interesting chapter. Makes me want to read the entire thing over again. I do like what you are doing with this story and I look forward to story progression of this story as its damn good
Pendragon177 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I love the little pieces of Hellsing Abridged in here. Makes it twice as good.
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Interesting story, reminds me I need to get back around to reading the Hellsing manga...
Seimika chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
umm you failed near the end dude you said team 7 and then got ol one eye to say team nine... and dude just good a list of naruto characters if you forgot there names
Deathmvp chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Welcome back to this story with another great chapter. One thing this chapter did make me thing his what will happend when he see Haku? She is a pure soul with at lease a partly dark master. Will he be able to fight her since she is pure?
Snake King chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
What's next?
Lednacek chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
good one. no mistakes one would point out. liked the shino part of explanation. naruto seems to shoot at everything and fight less with his bare hands. he does not use his vampire abilities at all.
Lednacek chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
naruto got a gun out of nothing? you could at least explain it. you forgetting kurenai's surname is ok, you not checking it is lazy, you writing you forgot it instead of cheching it is retarded.
liked the sasugay reference.
you insulting germans, by using german language is very weird. there is noinsult in that. but claiming that it is ok to insult germans just because your ancestors were german is stupid. you are from USA? that is the only country that i have seen this train of thought.
Lightningblade49 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Glad this was Updated it's interesting the relationship between Hinata and Naruto. And yes to all your questions at the end of the chapter.
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
excellent chapter
Vallavarayan chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
heh- hes a pretty good anti hero- sasuke was supposed to be the anti hero of naruto cannon- but kishi failed in that horribly. heie of yu yu hakusho was an awesome anti hero- so was archer from fate stay night.
to put sasuke in that category is an insult to anti-heros
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Uh oh...and next chapter Naruto has to fight Haku i guess xD
Haku, the loyal tool that has not yet killed or done anything "evil"...
I wonder how you will solve that problem :D
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I think you made Naruto a great version of an anti-hero! Keep up the great work!
starhunter9147 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013