Reviews for Meet The Monster
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I'm happy that you updated this with such a great chapter! I think you're doing a great job with Naruto's personality and psych.
renegadeofficer89 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Awesome chap. Please continue.
AnimeLegends chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Dude awesome fic.
Master Aura Sam chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
This is my type of Fics. OverPowerful Naruto, a confident Hinata. AND NARUTO IS A MOTHER FUCKER BIPOLAR WHO LOVES BLOOD! Oh, and the fact that they are on a team with Shino. Ever since I read "Team 8" I have always thought that they make a damn good team.

Great work, man! I have read fics with one or two of the elements you have, but never with all of them together. I hope you continue this REALLY OH-SO-FUCKINGLY GREAT work.
acid.furry chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
"Okay then…TEAM 9 IS STILL IN CIRCULATION so Team 10 will have Asuma Sarutobi as their sensei and that team will consist of Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, and Ino Yamanaka."

"Okay…TEAM 9 let's head out to the training ground 9…follow me!" he stated to the class cheerfully. Naruto, Hinata, and Shino all followed Kakashi out of the room and into their new lives as a team.

They are supost to be team 7. An i think training ground 7... I cant remember that part.
Deathmvp chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Nice work on this story so far. Ireal like how you have it going here.

I do have a recomdtion that could be fun to couse troube with this story though. Have Naruto see Haku as a pure soul. The problem is her master is a dark soul that will corupt her in time. But if he kills her master then he will corupt her. How can he keep Haku pure if he can not let her be with her master but also can not kill him?
Qzh chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Awesome start man
looking forward to reading the next chapters.
Kagekitsonegal chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
cool cant wait 4 more
vampireharry the 2 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
Clown That Sleep's chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
definitely interesting
GhostGirl89243 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
AWESOME! Seriously I love this combination of shows in this way! its F-ing Bloody hilarious! literally!
Silvermane1 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Can Haku be one of naruto's girls?
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Good
animecollecter chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
no i am not german but part of my ancestry is. it does not bother me though since (not a state fact or not)germans are technicaly more violent then most. (again not a state fact or not) looking forward to more chapters.
god of all chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Great chapter and story so far pleaces continute this story soon.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »