Reviews for Meet The Monster
freak over anime1999 chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
*nods sagely* The Abridged is strong in this one.
dragonfox123 chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
Great chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Great chapter and plot
CHACHA chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I LIKE THIS STORY
countrylovinfangirl chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
Amazing! Please continue soon! Love it!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
This is quite stupid. A 'monster' whom is 'morally strong'. Why follow such plot line if you are not willing to characterise your protagonist adequately? It does not appear to follow the synopsis at all. Why is he so idiotically cannon if he is meant to be vengeful?
uscias chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Please update soon.
afi123 chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Wish it continued
246vili chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Zabuza hadn't killed innocent people? And what the f*ck about his 200 former classmates he butchered as a kid?! Okay, he didn't killed those with his sword, but still. Then again, Zabuza's blade would fit Naruto perfectly.
Hope you update soon.
246vili chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Not a bad chapter. Lol, you made Hinata to the new Integra.
Small mistaces I say at the end of the chapter:
- Kurenai's full name is Yuuhi Kurenai (japanese names starts with family name)
- You wrote that Kakashi is the sensei of team 7, but he said to Naruto and the others "Team 9 let's head out to the training ground 9..."
246vili chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Oh, so you combined Millennium with Hidan's crazy Jashin-cult making the second the successor of the first.
246vili chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
I like the story so far. Maybe because I have a little sadistic side too, but oh well. Since Naruto hates the Sharingan hopefully he'll never meat Sasuke *heh, yeah right*.
Btw, do you plan some pairing for Naruto? Because Anko might wet herself every time she see Naruto "at work".
246vili chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Ohoho! Ultra strong, ultra psycho Naruto with morals so he only kills the wicked -with a HUGE smile on his face- and eats them. A true successor of Alucard.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
Are you making more of this
ZRAIARZ chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Idk how i feel about this u made him godlike AND broken at such a young age and u are only giving him one girl!? There r several things wrong with that. As for the insanity i just started my first story and the first chapter really shows my narutos insanity. U should read it as i dont know how did the insanity better as we were both going for different things
331 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »