Reviews for Meet The Monster
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Excellent chapter. You did a good job starting the delving into the maze and contorted mess that is naruto's psyche. I look forward to further work on this story.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
dude, Hinata is amazing. I love you for making her just as twisted as Naruto in her own way. 3
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Well Jashin makes sense since the Jashinist priest guy of the Akatsuki was kinda immortal haha. Will naruto be turning Hinata into a vampire as well since she is obviuosly a virgin? Or will he wait till she is older? And as a Vampire can't naruto adjust his appearance and take on his adult form should he wish it? would be an interesting thing to do. When in his childish persona have him in his child form and when in his monster persona have him in his 20 year old form to make it all the more terrifying. though a kid killing you is pretty scary haha. Oh and does he retain the extreme buff fromt eh kyuubi allowing him to not have to waste his souls on regeneration quite as easily since he seems to regenerate from most near fatal injuries even before becoming a vampire?
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Hey I think that Hinata and Naruto is done a lot, not to say that it isn't cute but this naruto isn't made for her. I think if you are including Seras Victoria int he story you should have Seras and Naruto get together since they have the similar experiences and constitutions. Not to mention being the last vampires. I just think I'd like to see Seras with this insane Naruto as I always wanted Alucard and her together, so it makes sense to me to put the Alucard/Naruto with Seras.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE SHIT! I loved it dude. Alucard and Naruto is an epic combination. Hell Alucard and anyone can do amazing things. I loved it. Keep it up man.
Strangerinthecorner chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Naruto as a mini Alucard with extra creepy on top... Awesome! btw you really nailed Alucards (Extremely) anti-hero personality.
Adjuster chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Why is this only six chapters long and I see you are usin the abridged version hellsing I must say awesome I shall follow and favorite this because it makes me laugh
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Kurenai Yuhi.

Please translate: 'Das ist gut! Ja?"
Black Shades of Red chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Update! Update! Update!
The Communist Banana chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
I find it that your use of TFS quotes is quite... rrefreshing. Keep using them
MythicGR66 chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
oh how i love this fic Hellsing is what got me in to Anime and Manga
The Lazy Bastard chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
quite a development i should wonder what will happen next in such a fine story. ah vell, hope you continue it for i wish to read more, as do alot of others my friend.
ShiroFurse chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Great story! I just finished re-reading the story and I loved each bit. Well written, and easy to read. I know it hasn't been updated in a while, but I hope something will come soon because it really is a good story
KyuubiGoku chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
You'd better hurry man! Hurry with that next chap. Naruto might be getting hungry again lol
Fox Boss chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
If you think about it, Kubikiribōchō fits Naruto perfectly, as it has the ability to reform itself using the iron harvested from the blood of its victims.
312 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »