Reviews for Meet The Monster
Wretchedsin chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
awesome story so far just wondering though if any hellsing characters will be making appearances or if it is just naruto verse only. but yeah other than that keep up the good work cant wait for the next chapter
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
great and gore chapter, I hope that you update soon
ikaovret chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Continue. I like the personality that you gave to Naruto. IT makes him really badass and... well... insane but that's not a bad thing. I really want to read how will this change in Naruto affect the events.
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
...karin wouls LOVE this naruto...he gives tons of just gotta make he a vamp too s he can survive his hickys.
Bunny153539 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
This has to be the best Naruto crossover... of all time. Naruto is so different, yet at heart he is still the same, I love it. I certainly hope you write more. Seras X Naruto! No joke, that would be an epic pairing, but I doubt you will do it... maybe do a poll? After all, you already have a Naruto X Hinata fic.
skeith89 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Great chapter
sniper757 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
cool chapter. cool story. and i cant wait for more
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Great chapter I cant wait for the next update also can you have Naruto paired with Sera
Humanitiesdownfall chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was awesome! I cant wait till u post a new chapter!
YKVasilisk chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Your story was a just AWESOME! can't wait for the next chapter
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
OMG, the first high quality Hellsing fic that I have found! Please keep writing this story. You have proper characterizations, decent pacing, you explain well, original story ideas (compared to the repetitive crap you find all throughout the site), the only Naruto pairing I actually like, so OMG YES (orgasm noise)! If you bring in Seras, I don't think a pairing with PIP would work well, as it has been confirmed that as a undead familiar he can't talk to anyone or interact with the world (or Seras) in any way except when he is summoned, and when he is summoned he can't think strait, the author compared it too being in a constant haze/druged state, and even if he could think well, he can only remain active for as long as Seras is summoning him, which is exhausting for anyone to perform for more then a few minutes a day.

P.S. Please find a way for Naruto to get guns :)

P.P.S. I am now going to read your other stories :)
naruto no juubi chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
plz update sooncus this is a kicks ass fic and all that
Dark Vizard447 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Definitly looking foward to more of this!
narutodragon chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
good work pretty interesting
filip8600 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Cool story, it would be nice if you would update it :)

I remember reading another root story, were naruro lost his ability to speak, but I don't remember the name :(

Best wishes :D