Reviews for Meet The Monster
god of all chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue the story soon.
balto20 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
exalent chapter. my hats off to you.
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
OOOOh, update soon! xx
Drizztgeass chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Awesome beginning. Please write more.
Nightshadegirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
not bad. as long as sasuke and sakura gets bashed a couple of times, i'll read. later.
Pendragon177 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This story looks like it will be a lot of fun if you keep writing it like this. I normally hate god-like Naruto fics but Alucard being the reason behind the overpoweredness sits fine with me.

ANBU Dog is obviously Kakashi but Mole is harder to guess. Imma guess Yamato because he's the only one with Earth techniques I can think of.

I'm all for Seras showing up so long as she brings the awesome and you had better have your thinking cap on when you write her in because you need to keep everything rather believable within this crossover universe you've created.

Cheers, and update soon.
nimb09 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
it's interesting. don't like some part of it because I guess I'm tired of "no you can't be him" then the buuji get scared of say bring with explaining why in the first place. but then it's just me. I lIke it so far so I'm waiting for the chapter.
Ookami88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Quite... interesting story... a little disturbing, but still interesting. Though I have a question: are you going to pair this mad Naruto with Hinata or any other girl? Or will he keep out of any kind of relationships with females?

I must admit that the concept of Naruto making Hinata his servant (like Seras was to Alucard) is appealing (I would add that even as a vampire she's still able to walk in sunlight, just to simplify things for the two).
Jack the Stalker chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Very interesting. I hope you make another chapter soon
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Awesome so far I loved how he killed Mr. Dark side root himself.
Gnarled Bone chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Awesome fic, hope u update again soon.
kazikamikaze24 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Very interesting. This is worth keeping an eye on, though I do hope we won't have to deal with a cliche Sasuke in the future.
darkerdeepdown chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Howdy howdy howdy! What's up man? Good story, did pretty good with the whole thing and the hellsing/naruto thing is a good one to mix. Grammar was good except for the sentence with the doctors about to inject the serum. My only content critique would be two things. One, as you write this, you need to adopt naruto's frame of mind. You were good with setting up the scene and for establishing character's, but I couldn't feel the madness that naruto is said to exhume. It felt like I was just reading the documentary of a mad man. "and thus poor Richard became insane." it needs to be more like we can hear half thoughts in his head or just feel his victims as they are torn to shreds, like with Alucard and Valentine. Set up more situations in which we get to experience his kills, his toying with his prey, boosting their ego till it is about to burst into a shower if pus and ichor before laughing in their faces and biting their fucking head off. Secondly, I think you could have done without the fact he was related to alucard till much later, more as a reveal as to why he is what he is. The fact you give it right at the start kinda just kills the intrigue we would have for our anti-her-from-hell. So your next lesson is to gain a sense of timing for when certain facts can/will/should be revealed. It makes the reader come back for more after leaving a tiny tease that won't ever satisfy them.

Peace off!
Nara110 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
It was gd i lk fored to the next chapter.
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
bloody awesome enough said hopefully there more killing especially corrupt council members
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »