Reviews for Meet The Monster
ice of darkness chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
"You humans confuse me."

Excelent know that sound like how alucard would talk. which is one of the most difficult things to replicate but i can see after all there is just a undiniable feeling in his actions and speach alone.

Now one of the things i see lacking is the wit and taunt that go with his unmatable presence in battle and his normal (for him) everyday, and everywhere atitude, and act.

As well as a bit of mistift, Cunning, and Awsome cloths and style.
Koroby chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Interesting, though the idea of a gun in Naruto seems rather useless.
TwiceMarked chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Ooh. I look forward to seeing more of this monster.
puma1sunfire chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Fantastic Story! I am really looking forward to seeing where you take this story in future chapters.
LoneFox123 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Very good, very good indeed. Looking forward to more.
jh831 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
really enjoying the story

like the detail

funny at times

cant wait to s what happens next
Danget the critic chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I don't think you should completely bring in seras until later. She is an overused plot devise to make naruto even more powerful, if would be better to limit his stength early on. My belief in this is that naruto almost always learns from her. She sometimes teaches skills, and sometimes she teaches naruto about his powers.

I honestly believe that your should replace seras with someone else. Hinata is one option, another is a girl from a different village, there are also OCs.

The story is good and mostly original, but the plot idea has been used before so try to set yourself apart.

Another thing to consider, while Anderson is badass, don't say he's still alive. Make a replacement for him. It could be someone from the fire monks! I mean they worship a god as well and would see naruto as an abomination.

These are just some ideas. Although I wish you would take them into consideration.
Xeiden chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Heh, it's normal for a vampire not dislike the war, blood and death... that there is a buffet.
Zero Sparda chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
this is going quite well i cant wit for any future developments
Wretchedsin chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
awesome story so far just wondering though if any hellsing characters will be making appearances or if it is just naruto verse only. but yeah other than that keep up the good work cant wait for the next chapter
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
great and gore chapter, I hope that you update soon
ikaovret chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Continue. I like the personality that you gave to Naruto. IT makes him really badass and... well... insane but that's not a bad thing. I really want to read how will this change in Naruto affect the events.
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
...karin wouls LOVE this naruto...he gives tons of just gotta make he a vamp too s he can survive his hickys.
Bunny153539 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
This has to be the best Naruto crossover... of all time. Naruto is so different, yet at heart he is still the same, I love it. I certainly hope you write more. Seras X Naruto! No joke, that would be an epic pairing, but I doubt you will do it... maybe do a poll? After all, you already have a Naruto X Hinata fic.
skeith89 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012