Reviews for Meet The Monster
246vili chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Not a bad chapter. Lol, you made Hinata to the new Integra.
Small mistaces I say at the end of the chapter:
- Kurenai's full name is Yuuhi Kurenai (japanese names starts with family name)
- You wrote that Kakashi is the sensei of team 7, but he said to Naruto and the others "Team 9 let's head out to the training ground 9..."
246vili chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Oh, so you combined Millennium with Hidan's crazy Jashin-cult making the second the successor of the first.
246vili chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
I like the story so far. Maybe because I have a little sadistic side too, but oh well. Since Naruto hates the Sharingan hopefully he'll never meat Sasuke *heh, yeah right*.
Btw, do you plan some pairing for Naruto? Because Anko might wet herself every time she see Naruto "at work".
246vili chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Ohoho! Ultra strong, ultra psycho Naruto with morals so he only kills the wicked -with a HUGE smile on his face- and eats them. A true successor of Alucard.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
Are you making more of this
ZRAIARZ chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Idk how i feel about this u made him godlike AND broken at such a young age and u are only giving him one girl!? There r several things wrong with that. As for the insanity i just started my first story and the first chapter really shows my narutos insanity. U should read it as i dont know how did the insanity better as we were both going for different things
Darth Renatus chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
So in other words Naruto's personality is now a mix between Alucard's aka Dracula's madness (which I have no problem with as when he acts like it he is a total badass in a fight) and his six year old self.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Awesome chap !
Jack Snowman Frost chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
*note* I have not read any farther than this chapter when typing this review.

The main problem I can see occurring is the Kakashi needed to be Sasuke's teacher. Kakashi has no techniques, jutsus, or gekkei kekkai that help out Hinata, Naruto, or Shino. Even though I know this is fanfiction, and you can do what ever you want, the reasoning and logic in canon for this choice was pretty sound. Kakashi has a sharingan, the counsel wanted Kakashi to teach Sasuke his jutsus once Sasuke unlocked his sharingan. The only way I can see your way of working is if Kakashi's team and Kurenai"s team work together, or that Kurenai will help Sasuke with genjutsu.

I don't want this to come off as a flame, but in my opinion, the canon logic made complete sense for why Kakashi taught Sasuke.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Will you be having Zabuza and Haku live and join Naruto in your fan fic? I would like that. I feel it would be nice if Naruto gained someone else on top of HInata who actually sympathized with his methods.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Excellent chapter. You did a good job starting the delving into the maze and contorted mess that is naruto's psyche. I look forward to further work on this story.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
dude, Hinata is amazing. I love you for making her just as twisted as Naruto in her own way. 3
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Well Jashin makes sense since the Jashinist priest guy of the Akatsuki was kinda immortal haha. Will naruto be turning Hinata into a vampire as well since she is obviuosly a virgin? Or will he wait till she is older? And as a Vampire can't naruto adjust his appearance and take on his adult form should he wish it? would be an interesting thing to do. When in his childish persona have him in his child form and when in his monster persona have him in his 20 year old form to make it all the more terrifying. though a kid killing you is pretty scary haha. Oh and does he retain the extreme buff fromt eh kyuubi allowing him to not have to waste his souls on regeneration quite as easily since he seems to regenerate from most near fatal injuries even before becoming a vampire?
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Hey I think that Hinata and Naruto is done a lot, not to say that it isn't cute but this naruto isn't made for her. I think if you are including Seras Victoria int he story you should have Seras and Naruto get together since they have the similar experiences and constitutions. Not to mention being the last vampires. I just think I'd like to see Seras with this insane Naruto as I always wanted Alucard and her together, so it makes sense to me to put the Alucard/Naruto with Seras.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE SHIT! I loved it dude. Alucard and Naruto is an epic combination. Hell Alucard and anyone can do amazing things. I loved it. Keep it up man.
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »