Reviews for Meet The Monster
ShiroFurse chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Great story! I just finished re-reading the story and I loved each bit. Well written, and easy to read. I know it hasn't been updated in a while, but I hope something will come soon because it really is a good story
KyuubiGoku chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
You'd better hurry man! Hurry with that next chap. Naruto might be getting hungry again lol
Fox Boss chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
If you think about it, Kubikiribōchō fits Naruto perfectly, as it has the ability to reform itself using the iron harvested from the blood of its victims.
bad1200 chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
nice cant what for the next one
MidnightHunter563 chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
interesting story, an i quite like the Hellsing ultimate abridged references in the story. please update soon.
Joe Lawyer chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
I like the story so far, but I’m wondering why Naruto keeps getting torn apart every time he confronts someone. He’s killed some very high level ninjas who had both bloodlines and high level techniques and skill. So he has that knowledge now. Why not use some of those things? Or are those things he can't use without extensive practice? I'm not quite sure how to interpret things as written.
animefreak 171 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
... just how many times did u watch hellsing abridged? lol great fic cant wait for more
Prucanisthewaytogo chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Om NOM NOM! :3
Prucanisthewaytogo chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Yeah! Hellsing Abridged references! VERY enthusiastic walks through the woods.
dawnriser chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
I love the references to Hellsing Ultimate Abridged by takahata101. it is awesome to see someone incorporate such a hilarious video series into their story.
KingLoitl chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
update
Illuviar chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Interesting story!
Residenthobo chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
I just realized that you spell it nose-feratu.

Which is funny because it has the word nose in it. C:
HellsMaji chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Why does Naruto just keep standing and taking attacks, losing from his blood supply and collection of souls? I know he's capable to dodging all those attacks and stuff. Him not avoiding them makes him seem weaker to me.
SPark681 chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Hmm nice story turning Naruto into the new no-life king man this is gonna be awesome to read so keep up the great work!
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »