Reviews for Meet The Monster
Strangerinthecorner chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Naruto as a mini Alucard with extra creepy on top... Awesome! btw you really nailed Alucards (Extremely) anti-hero personality.
Adjuster chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Why is this only six chapters long and I see you are usin the abridged version hellsing I must say awesome I shall follow and favorite this because it makes me laugh
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Kurenai Yuhi.

Please translate: 'Das ist gut! Ja?"
Black Shades of Red chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Update! Update! Update!
The Communist Banana chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
I find it that your use of TFS quotes is quite... rrefreshing. Keep using them
MythicGR66 chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
oh how i love this fic Hellsing is what got me in to Anime and Manga
Doctor Psychosis chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
quite a development i should wonder what will happen next in such a fine story. ah vell, hope you continue it for i wish to read more, as do alot of others my friend.
ShiroFurse chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Great story! I just finished re-reading the story and I loved each bit. Well written, and easy to read. I know it hasn't been updated in a while, but I hope something will come soon because it really is a good story
KyuubiGoku chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
You'd better hurry man! Hurry with that next chap. Naruto might be getting hungry again lol
Fox Boss chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
If you think about it, Kubikiribōchō fits Naruto perfectly, as it has the ability to reform itself using the iron harvested from the blood of its victims.
bad1200 chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
nice cant what for the next one
MidnightHunter563 chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
interesting story, an i quite like the Hellsing ultimate abridged references in the story. please update soon.
Joe Lawyer chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
I like the story so far, but I’m wondering why Naruto keeps getting torn apart every time he confronts someone. He’s killed some very high level ninjas who had both bloodlines and high level techniques and skill. So he has that knowledge now. Why not use some of those things? Or are those things he can't use without extensive practice? I'm not quite sure how to interpret things as written.
animefreak 171 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
... just how many times did u watch hellsing abridged? lol great fic cant wait for more
Wings-of-an-Angel20 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013