Reviews for Can't Help Thinking
ThatWeirdScotsGirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
Omg I know it's been like a ton of years but I would totally be cool if you updated this :)
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I like this story, but I want to let you know that you aren't filling your current/future readers with confidence by saying that you don't know if this is as long as its going to be, and that you're waiting to see the response (which tends to mean reviews). It's your writing, and the number of people who read it off the bat shouldn't mean anything, since a lot of stories don't gain in popularity until after several chapters have been added. (I had a story that had less than 30 reviews, and then skyrocketed to 400 after 10 chapters. Anyway, I like it, but don't base whether you continue or not on the number of people who read it.
Not impressed chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
You are a horrible writer. Calling you a writer is an insult to those who do it better.
snooooooop chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
i am dying from all this fluff ;_;
voodooqueen126 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I am curious...
MrsBadcrumble18 chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Yey! So happy i found this fic a adored tom and allison they were soo made for each other and she was such a cool character i wish she stayed :( please please please for my sake keep updating this i cant wait!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Whoah. :) Thanks for the longer chapter! I really love how you write Tom! Please write more! And I do hope that if ever Alli has a bun in the oven -it won't be baby Eve the Second. :)) Either way, more, please! GREAT JOB!
ink-spilled chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is absolute genius! Your writing style is so good, you really captured each character well, it was really enjoyable to read.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
WOOPS! That review down there is mine! For the record:

OMGGGGG! I LOOOOVE IT! It's perfect! I ship TOMALLISON! This pairing is the BEST! I love how you wrote it. Perfect. :) The Bee and the Flower finally got together! They're perfect for each other. I hope this happens too, but, hopefully, I wouldn't have to wait for FOUR fkin years to see it! Thank you so much for writing this! Please write more! xDD GREAT JOB!

HAHAHA! LOVE THE FIC, LOVE YOU! :D
psejhan chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Edward Silver chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
YES! BRILLIANT! YOU BRILLIANT WONDERFULL PERSON!

Tallison is amazing! I wrote my own fanfic to try and bring the, back together!

Thank you!

Please continue it! PLEASE!

I can't explain how great this is!

CONTINUE!