Reviews for Dance Until You Die
SparkleSeas chapter 2 . 3/1
Woah, wait... Sam? Sam Manson? I honestly thought it was Dani. No seriously, a girl with black hair, way to young to be there (Dani looks around 12) and two things I thought were ear plugs to dim the music because of the ghost increased hearing and the normal volume of night clubs (not that I've ever bin to one, I'm 14, and besides, there arn't any I know of in the town I live) and I thought that her blacking out was of the loud music. I thought it all pointed to Dani, but this makes sense too.
Fuckingqueenofhell chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Love it :) you are a very good author, and I hope you continue.
Chrizzie1 chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Good ending. Well done.
nonna99 chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Love your story very much and I dont think the ending was crummy and you're right I also hate it when stories are left unfinished. Anyway thanks for sharing and writing your storie.
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
don't think the ending was bad. i think it's quite good, and you have worked hard for it, so you deserve praise.
rana2001 chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Yay, that was a nice fanfic, though really slowly updated.
CSIalchemist chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
It's over already?! Oh come on! It's too good for it to end now! Yes, the ending was a little rushed but...but...NO! Don't end it so suddenly! :( I wanted to see a lot more!
princessbinas chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
It isn't crumby at all. though I'd like to see a sequel in the future...
nonna99 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
I just love it, please update soon.
Chrizzie1 chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Great chapter! Keep it up! ;)
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
short is better than nothing. XD
CSIalchemist chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
YAY! So happy you updated! For awhile I thought Horatio was talking to Maddie but after that little screw-up near the end of the phone call I knew who it was!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Chrizzie1 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Great chapter! Keep it up! ;)
anna chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Whenever they go after the DJ ghost, blow someones hair off. For some reason, nothing is good without an explosion
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
i wish you luck through it all XD