Reviews for the respite in the tension
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
XD!Oh man,i actually started adoring this pairing quit a bit recently!Nicely done!I love the sweetness and the slight challenging relationship they have!
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
OMM! I'm impressed! A fluffy fic with not only Regideon, but Placebo lyrics! :O *takes off hat*

WOW!

This was really cute, though! I loved how it was Regulus who came up with the idea of the childish game, even though Reg was always teasing Gid for being so childish XP It was also nice to read a Regideon fic more from Gideon's pov! I loved seeing of Gid thought of Reg! It was so adorable!

:')

OMM, and how Gideon found Reggie! It was too kyoot! I loved the idea of him just being able to sense his presence! MERLIN, THEY'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!

"Regulus furrowed that dark brow and glared at the twin, and Gideon felt a tad victorious; though he hated the idea of Regulus being mad at him, Gideon couldn't help but admit how sexy that glare was. "

OMM, I loved that part! I love how Gid still didn't want Reg to be mad at him, but still loved that smexy glare of his! I DON'T BLAME YOU, GID, I THINK I'D FIND REG'S GLARE HAWT, TOO! XD

""No can do. I have separation anxiety,"

I loved that part, too! It was kyoot!

XD

So yeah, perfect fic as usual! :)

-Morghen
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
IT'S SO FLUFFY!

mew, this is just so damn adorable. Seriously, Regideon is an epic, epic pairing, and they are so cute together! And fluff with Regulus is possible, apparently, haha. Another sweet missing moment of 'we will be the last ones standing', and them playing hide-and-seek is so sweet. I love this so much, it's so fluffy and cute and romantic. I love your characterizations of the boys, and Gideon's separation anxiety is adorable. I love the lyrics that you used in the story as well, they fit it so well. As always, wonderful job!