Reviews for Rumor Has It
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Hehehe I like this!
Jay Way101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I've never read a Song fic, that's actual dialogue! I love it. The story's short, sweet, and comes together really well. Perfect.
LOL chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Epic win!
Miss Liss chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I read this twice, just so I could hear the lyrics with the words. You are my favorite.
friel1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is a very good story. I am Meras friend.
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I hats song fic I really do but this this was perfect!
I like it so much better because their saying rather than the fic based of a sertain line or something very amazing!
DarkBlueOwl chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I really love how this was written. it was really good.
WolfsbaneStorm5023 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
You should read Drarry and listen to Adele at the same time more often; this is awesome!
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
great

~Rooz
dayflow chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
i dunno why but i really like this, probably because i love the song and this is cute. :-)
UnderStatement12 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Ouch! Thats a burn!
Nayami-Chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Nice! Thanks! this was great to read I quite love Adele her music is great and she has a great voice. In my opinion great choice of song it definitely fits them D I read through this twice once without the music and the second with great either way . My fav song by Adele would have to be My Same, I think it would fit a Drarry fic well too actually D Anyways thanks for the post and Have a great day/night! -
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Aww! What a cute story! Love this song, and I love how you incorporated it into the story.