Reviews for No title as of now
Galactic Cannibalism chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
If I review will you update? I seriously need a Peter fixing for my craving :) and you have one of the few Peter who isn't gay stories up, so pretty please, for the sake of my hormone addeled brain?
Christine Writer chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
What's happening?
QuietOne364 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
can't wait until the next chapter.
Allison chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
Hey! I really love your Swing Kids story. I've noticed that you havn't written one in a while, and I was hoping you would!
Squirt chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
if you've got this story finished, please type it up if you have time. i'm enjoying it. i only just saw swing kids for the first time a week or so ago. and besides, just because something isnt your best work doesnt mean it isnt good. im a writer and people have loved the things ive hated. we are out own worst critics.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
i love this movie and i didn't even realize there was a section of it's own here until now. this was great. you've got all the characters down perfectly. glad that arvid is alive and your OCs are good, too. i really hope you decide to continue this.
Kaari Swav chapter 3 . 10/8/2004
Ah continue the story, NOW!

~Kaari~
mooze chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
Nice! :) I could actually imagine this happening...
As for the title, I'm not one to suggest anything, but perhaps something along the lines of "Different Similarities"? xP
Zidler'sChick chapter 3 . 10/21/2002
I like it! Finish it soon!
Aki chapter 3 . 7/28/2002
Awesome story! I like it. Keep it up! I would like to read more. You have me interested!

Aki
Revived Ophelia chapter 2 . 6/8/2002
This is a truly awesome story :)