Reviews for Life
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is heartbreaking, but honest. I liked Tony trying to cheer her up, even though he has no way of making her better.
KaiaBlackrock chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Sorry, I'm way behind on reviewing since I've been reading a lot of stuff from the mobile version; but I liked this. I had been interested in a sequel when I originally read Survival, and I'd enjoy it if you continued this one. If your muses want you to, at least.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Okay. Don't freak out. But I'm dead again.

This is so SAD and SWEET and GAHHHH!

Okay, you're amazing. I don't even know what else to say, except that this is so dang SAD.

Good job. *sniffles*
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Fantastic! I didnt even know about survival :O I read it and then this one! both stories are incredible Soph! Please do more one shots off the story with the pair coping with the chemo etc

I reckon one after the chemo and them together, maybe trying for a family ? But have a happy ending that she can and stays in remission? I think that would be perfect for this kinda series?

Love them Soph :)

NCIS Ziva DiNozzo chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I do hope you continue this! :)
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I'll tell you upfront that I usually avoid reading these kind of stories,they hit too close to home,but as usual,you've done a brilliant job with their hair scene was a good one!
wandsnroses chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
*sniffle sniffle* that was so sad but so nice at the same time. nice job. I would love to read more.
Leah339 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
.. Woah. This is such a heartbreaking and powerful story. Bravo. I really hope you'll continue it, sooner or later :)
ShortSarcasm chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Loved it!
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012

This is... well, it's really GOOD, story and writing wise, but it's really SAD! Poor baby (Ziva). And Tony, having to watch her be helpless like that... I think maybe it hurts me to think of her like that just as much as it hurts him! (Well, I'm guessing not AS much. But alot.)
tivaandmcabby chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
i hope you continue this because it is a very touching first chapter and extremely sweet tiva :D very sad to see her fighting cancer, but you have captured it perfectly :D great job!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012