Reviews for A Kick From the Inside
fsdfsdfsd chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Hey, I really liked this story, and I was wondering if you minded if I continued it. I would reference you as the original source material, and make it clear that the concept is based on your story. I really want to write a story about Faith's reaction to these events (after she wakes up) and how this helps/hinders her hell-face turn. If you don't want me to do this, just say so. But if I can get your permission, that would be great. I'm not going to copy or re-write your story, and I don't expect you to endorse my fic or name it an official continuation or anything. I just want to know if you are OK with me referencing your story in mine.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
awesome story!
DragonGod926 chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Sorry, forgot to add this to the last review. He could always go the medical route. He could get a Total Abdominal Hysterectomy with Bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy (TAH-BSO); the more casual term for such a surgery is "ovariohysterectomy". It's the complete removal of the female reproductive system; ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus. Then have the vagina sewn shut and lead his life like a normal man again, never having to worry about unnatural male pregnancies or periods ever again.
DragonGod926 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
Okay, if Cordelia's wish was for Xander to birth the child of the first girl he got pregnant...then wouldn't destroying Anyanka's pendant have transferred the pregnancy to Faith since she was supposed to get pregnant if Cordelia hadn't made that wish in this story. Now that Sam is born, couldn't he find some spell to make him all man again without having to chance his son disappearing by destroying the pendant. There's always that "trials" demon Angel went to in order to save Darla's "human" life. What if Buffy chose to go through them for Xander to be completely human male again?
TheHero chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Sam? Sam? You had me up until that name...everyone knows he's name his son Jesse after his best friend...
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
This was a pretty awesome story. Mpregs are some of my favs when well written. And yours is well written.
Mioki chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
YEA!
Niki chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Wow I hope he keeps it.
mike raven chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
loving it hope xander keeps the baby
RANGER99 chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
I would have thought that cordelia would have said something sooner to the others or even giles but to keep quite dose seem to be odd for her since she likes stiring the shi*. other than that this seems intresting enough for me to follow although I admit Iam not a big fan of male-preg storys.
SarahRB2-10 chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Great story! Is the baby going to be Dawn?
Niki chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Sweet chapter
Niki chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Lovely
NikiGrace chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
I love mpreg Xander. I'm so happy to see this.