Reviews for A Capricous Killer and a Mysterious Tale
CapricornProud chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
If there is a sequel, there has to be more Gamzee/Kanaya, like a big talk they have once he gets out, or she's the one to interrogate him, that'd be epic. Under all forms of logic I as a not-expert know, Gamzee would be vaguely insane by now either way. Considering how he's been exposed to a mixture of incredible trauma, mind control and identity crisis, I wouldn't be surprised i he acts a little loony. Okay, a lot loony. Like, hearing voices in his head and having sudden violent and emotional outbursts. Either way, no matter what happens this AU Gamzee Makara (my patron troll yayyyy) is a very dangerous character.
GamzeexKanaya WHY DON'T ENOUGH PEOPLE SHIP IT?

ANYHOO, this was a very good story. I Loved your use of Doc Scratch and how you incorporated his ever-so-annoying riddles, and a lot of the personalities were totally canon. Your usage of canon places and names, like the seafood restaurant, Sollux's lisp, Subjugglators and Derse/Prospit was very well done. Four stars outta five and I'm hard to impress.

Ps - If you don't make a sequel to this I will hunt you down and kill you with the combined wrath of the love for my patron...and a screwdriver. honk. HONK! :o)
this account is bygone chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Woah. Woah. WOAH.

I mean seriously dude, woah.

Is there gonna be a second story? Sequel? I most certainly hope so! More GamzeeXKanaya! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

So wait, he was being controlled? Gamzee? By Vriska? So he IS good? Yes. This is a good development. Very good. I like good Gamzee. He's cool.

Now, please make a sequel because this is gorgeous, and Kanaya had romantic feelings, and now they have to stop Vriska! That would be fantastic! Please do, but you don't have to if you do t want to, but it would be great if you did.

Anyway, love the story, keep at it!

-Sophie
darkendLuminescence chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Really great story! I bet I would have enjoyed this even if I hadn't read Homestuck!
solo101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Make another!
0megaRadical chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Wow, I Really Enjoyed This! :D The Feels Not to Mention It's Mystery! I Love How You Put Kanayas Guardian As A Supporting Source. I Got A Tad Bit Sad When Gamzee Was The Killer... I Expected His Ancestor At One Point. All In All, Amazing.
Rainbow Colored Blood chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I loved this. It was just so amazing and awesome! Kinda kept me on toes, you know!
Robotic Fox chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I read this story a while back ago (faved it too) and I finally got around to review just to say, this is amazing. The way you handled the characters is really well-done and I cared about every single one of them and there well-being. You paced this story perfectly and your grammar is top-notch. It's nice to see some Gam/Kan, even if it was later shattered by the truth. I really liked the idea of Derse and Prospit being seperate towns and stuff like this really clever. ;)

If I were to make one criticsm though, is that when you made the story, you made sure that it seemed realistic, like all of this could happen in real life, which you did rather well. But, there were a couple of times that seemed unreal to me. Like the fact that Jade had dog ears after the mutation. I don't know...since in real life I've never seen/heard of anyone with dog ears, it sounded rather unrealistic, but oh well.

Oh, by the way, the Tailor Shop of Enbizaka is a great song. ;)
TheFlowerGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
My goodness, this may very well be one of the best stories on here. You did a beautiful job of grasping each character and adjusting them to fit the overall genre. I hope you continue to write more Murderstuck Fanfictions, perhaps a sequel that introduces more characters and is based off Sgrub ? If not, i must say you did a magnificent job of ending, a witty cliffhanger that left the reader wanting more

Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was one of the best stories I've read. And it starred...Kanaya! I can't find many that do, so it was nice to read a story that had my patron troll as the main character. I really enjoyed this story. Keep it up! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was awesome. I love stories where Gamzee is a serial killer. I have written some myself. It was very well done :]
natural selection chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was awesome, and I loved how it was written! I liked their various roles in this as well, although I'll admit that until the end I had thought that the couple murdered were Tavros and Vriska xD
Krl chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
My Goodness! This story was fantastic! I absolutely loved how you wrote out the characters, and the speed of the story was good too! You have a real talent on your hands. Keep it up. :)
Apophis Suneater chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I loved it, Kono! Very nice ending! With Gamzee behind bars, there is NO WAY he can hurt anyone ever again. (Yeah right.)

But great!

PS: It actually seems like it could continue. I think you should do that, once MurderStuck is over. It would make a really good series.
SongbirdSonata chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
...If fanfiction was a game, you've just won the lottery.

1) I didn't notice the time until I finished. It was 1:30 AM on a school night.

2) The suspenseeeeee! You wrote that so well (you wrote everything so well).

3) Why don't you just RP EVERYONE now? You have a strong grasp on how each character acts and thinks and it's refreshing. By the end, I was almost afraid you'd introduce Vriska and do better than me...

4) It's pretty flippin' impossible for you not to win this now.