Reviews for Stitch by Stitch
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 10 . 3/7
OMG this was so funny and cute! I loved it!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 27 . 3/6
Love all of these, I know it's been three years but more would be awesome!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 21 . 3/6
Gawwwww! I LOVED this one! So sweet and lovely and I love that Ichigo is attracted to her so much!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 20 . 3/6
I love the strength and poise you give Orihime here! She's so strong!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 17 . 3/6
I am an Ichihime shipper but I loved this! For loving that couple so much I too tend to torture the boy for his ignorance. Really liked this one.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 11 . 3/6
This would be EPIC as a full length story. I hope one day you'll consider writing it. Well, well done!
TheLoverOfLit chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
Yep. I want a story about this too. I'm greedy and needy for good writing, ByaHime, and intricate plot lines. Wouldn't it be a twist if Sesshomaru ended up in love with her along with Bya-kun? *dun dun DUN!*
TheLoverOfLit chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
UGH! *squeeeeeee* So romantic! PLEASE make it a big, HUGE, sexy full-length AU fic! Pretty please?
TheLoverOfLit chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
YES. I VOTE FOR IT!
serena chapter 27 . 8/26/2016
ohhh~~ thank you for writing such marvelous fanfic! i love it! i have so much love for this pairing.. good job author! good job~~ :3
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
Amazing story though I did flame out since it was so short I would love if it was a separate story on its own. Since stumbling unto fanfictions I see that there are so little stories involving this pair but o got to hand it to you. You did a superb job in fact I think all your one shots of Stitches could expand out on their own. Really enjoyed this story
flornoir chapter 27 . 2/15/2016
Wow~I just stumbled upon this story and so glad i did! I am a huge fan of this pairing and it's difficult to find them; the way you write them reads so realistically I'm enamored by the whole story.I hope to read more of this couple by you soon
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2015
Awwww! So damn cute! I loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
Wow. Just wow. I think this is one of the most heart-wrenching fics I've read so far. And believe me I've read a couple of doozies in my short time perusing this site. Kudos to you!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
I personally love this chapter. There's so much depth behind the characters that isn't always touched upon in other fics, or even in the canon story. The story itself is interesting enough, but what held my attention most was how you stayed true to the characters despite turning them into something other than their original "species" so to speak. Well done !