Reviews for Stitch by Stitch
serena chapter 27 . 8/26
ohhh~~ thank you for writing such marvelous fanfic! i love it! i have so much love for this pairing.. good job author! good job~~ :3
Amazing story though I did flame out since it was so short I would love if it was a separate story on its own. Since stumbling unto fanfictions I see that there are so little stories involving this pair but o got to hand it to you. You did a superb job in fact I think all your one shots of Stitches could expand out on their own. Really enjoyed this story
flornoir chapter 27 . 2/15
Wow~I just stumbled upon this story and so glad i did! I am a huge fan of this pairing and it's difficult to find them; the way you write them reads so realistically I'm enamored by the whole story.I hope to read more of this couple by you soon
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2015
Awwww! So damn cute! I loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
Wow. Just wow. I think this is one of the most heart-wrenching fics I've read so far. And believe me I've read a couple of doozies in my short time perusing this site. Kudos to you!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
I personally love this chapter. There's so much depth behind the characters that isn't always touched upon in other fics, or even in the canon story. The story itself is interesting enough, but what held my attention most was how you stayed true to the characters despite turning them into something other than their original "species" so to speak. Well done !
GingerLily01 chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
I think this should be made into a longer story ) i know bleach the anime is over and all but i still love bleach stories.
millbish chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
This last chapter made my night!
grant.walker581 chapter 27 . 1/18/2015
i love these story's keep them coming i love almost any bleach fanfiction as long as it has orihime not ending up with ichigo and not yuri. i really only like the pairings orihime X Ulquiorra, orihime Byakuya Kuchiki, orihime X Gin Ichimaru, and that's about it but really it depends but good luck and please keep making more chapter and bye -
NitoriLemon chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Wow, really? A tango? :'D
NitoriLemon chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Wow. This is kinda romantic :3
NitoriLemon chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Wow. This is interesting.
NitoriLemon chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Uuh. Sexy beginning :333
Meesa Meesa chapter 27 . 10/28/2014
I should have commented on each chapter but was so caught up in reading I couldn't stop. This was amazing. I already shipped Byahime but it's now my overall OTP. Thank you so much for this.
HardlyFatal chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
OMG you made Kaguya's bodyguard SEIRAN, AKA THE BEST AND AWESOME-EST BODYGUARD A GIRL COULD EVER HAVE. [squees softly in delight]