Reviews for Stitch by Stitch
Beautifully Natural chapter 27 . 4/8
*Sniffles* I loved this whole story! BRAVO! BRAVO! *Claps* AMAZING JOB! EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA IF YOU'RE DONE WITH THIS FIC' YET! :D BUT GREAT JOB! FANTASTIC! YOU. DID. A. BEYOND. GREAT. JOB! ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!
Beautifully Natural chapter 2 . 4/8
I. Luhv'. It.
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 4/8
HOW CA-UTE! I love the 1st Chapter so far! OMGEE. Great job! I LOVE IT! :D Off to Chapter 2! :D
Honeyee chapter 26 . 4/4
I love this whole collection you have here! You inspire me to write by own ByaHime. My favorite would have to be Chapter 26. Hahahaahah I hope you write more ByaHime in the future. :)
yuli chapter 26 . 3/2
Que buen capitulo me encanto!
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 27 . 3/3
Aww hell! I guess no one is immune to losing their ring.
nypsy chapter 27 . 3/3
hmm, freudian-type unconscious desire to finally get caught & end trying to find ways to be together led to slip, yes? but consciously blames it on other mentioned factors.
nypsy chapter 26 . 3/3
so funny & just ironic (?-not sure using term right) to have kenpachi as go-to-guy and actually follow said advice.
moodymel chapter 27 . 3/2
Very good chapter. Glad to see that you are back and on a roll.
MercuryPilgrim chapter 27 . 3/2
Oho, this is a good one! Well, they're all good ones really, but this especially so. _ I do love it when I see an update of this fic!
wolfchick55 chapter 24 . 3/2
Shit I think I missed this!:I this was mind blowing-ly hilarious! I can imagine Kaguya and Yumichika being besties xD
wolfchick55 chapter 27 . 3/2
26th was unbelievably cute! I love Kenpachi and ship HitsuMatsu as well! 27th was a little insipid, only comparatively though;) it was kinda sad... How amazing it is to see them after they have been accepted as opposed to before!
pythagore29 chapter 10 . 3/1
My favorite chapter until now !
chibi313 chapter 27 . 3/1
Huh? Who is Byakuya married to?
chibi313 chapter 26 . 3/1