Reviews for Poor Problems
dianalovesrock17 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
AWWW! Such a sweet story :3
OrangeTsundere chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Oh no... This is the point where everything goes wrong, right? .

Anyway, great story so far!
Blue Neonlightshow chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
So Kaito IS Miki's friend? I thought he just started talking to her recently.

Great chapter. Keep going!
Mipiko chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Ouch. Miki's days are so eventful, I can see. And then having Miku and Mikuo (mainly Miku) threaten her to stay away from Kaito is the cherry topping the cake (or ice cream /*shot)

Hope things turn out for the best for her soon, she's going through a whole lot of trouble, even though she isn't trying to be. XD Hang in there, Mii-chan!

Mipiko chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
. . . Ouch.

Piko, darling, you make me want to smack you with a fish. It's so much more fun doing that than trying to eat around the bones.

I really wanna give Miki a hug, even though she might whine about some creepy random person glomping her out of the blue and thinking that I'm some kind of creepy stalker who loves taking notes about her life. . . I swear I'm not like that, Mii-chan! /*shot

But I guess that either Kaito wasn't a jerk like the other guys and felt bad that they laughed at someone who actually had the courage to go up to one of them and even ask for them to be her date. 'Course, there's also that other option that he's secretly admired her from afar and 'cause of that he didn't have it in him to laugh at her. I don't know, you might explain that later.

M-Myuh, this review is so late, I'm so sorry. ; A ;

All in all, good fic! Can't wait to read the next chappie!

Blue Neonlightshow chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Twincest is wincest. That's rule #1!

Piko's such an asshole.

Anyway, good job. Keep it up.
Blue Neonlightshow chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Sweet. Can't wait for the next chapter
Mipiko chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
DAKFLAKDLFNAKDNFA ANOTHER KAIKI FIC! 8DDD

I'm happy. ouo

Well, considering I'm absolutely in love with this pairing, I just had to go and leave a review, no matter how busy my schedule is right now. I plan on reviewing on every one that I can find.

Chapter's kind of short, but it's a nice way to introduce Miki into this. I already have a feel of her personality. XDD

Cute so far, I'd love to see some more of this later. Update whenever you can! I really want to know what Kai-Kai's thinking

Now, for the mistakes:

*I heived a sigh, trying to keep my backpack on my shoulders

- heived heaved

*we would've been there faster if I hadn'tve been so tired

- hadn'tve hadn't

This is your first story? Well welcome to the fandom, xTanukix ! X3 I hope to read more from you in the future!