Reviews for Pot o' Gold
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I loved this though I think you meant hoof instead of hand and I was a bit confused when it came to Nightmare Moon and Luna's moon...but it's ok. DERPY! I love Derpy, my favorite mare ever so I'm very glad for this story and finally someone talks about Peewee, I know he's only been in one very small part in an episode but he's still created so he should be shown more. I'm hoping for more of tihs, you did very, very well so far, I'm very imprssed...be awaiting for more.
Efeal chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Love it! The way you describe each scene brings every little detail of the mood to my attention. I hope this will continue and more Twilight and Derpy! Keep up the good work!
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is a really interesting start! I'm very glad this is going to be a multi-chaptered story, because there's quite a few interesting things going on that I'd love to see expanded upon in further chapters. You've done a brilliant job of capturing the characters in a way that really makes me feel like I'm right there with them. They say all the things that you'd expect them to say in the actual show itself. Looking forward to more and hopefully more interaction between Twilight & Derpy too. :3