Reviews for Dark Place
martymax chapter 35 . 1/18
You should be very proud of your story.
RhondaLara chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
This story is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Loved the human traffic storyline; which is realistic even in today's world. Also liked the bomb shelter ... REALLY GREAT and THANK YOU! # Densi. YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED WRITER!
densidream chapter 27 . 8/18/2014
Whaaaa...?! I don't get it... But since Kensi/Bianca CAN'T be dead, who is? What happened? How is Deeks going to react and handle things now?
densidream chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
I love Holly! Law enforcement unicorn, hilarious :D
I wonder how Deeks and Kensi can kiss like that and still act like it didn't happen, or not talk about it at least. I mean, when do these two realize that when you share a connection like that you're in love with each other? Doesn't even matter if it's a fanfic or the show, they are so ignorant about that fact although everybody can see it!
densidream chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
I liked this chapter especially becauseit was a reminder of how the dynamics were in the team before Deeks (and Nell) came along. I loved the short moment of Kensi with Eric and the honest one with Sam because it was like the old dynamics. Made me think of season one and how it was good in a different way to when Deeks came along and made everything better?, funnier? ... change. I really like this side of Sam, and I liked the relationship Kensi and Eric had in season 1 and sometimes miss it in the later episodes. Not too much, though, because Kensi and Deeks are made for each other 3
densidream chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
Awww, finally! But if that kiss (or more?) isn't just the doom of this op...
Noticed a tiny mistake: it's pursing or pursed lips, not pursuing or pursued ;)
Great chapter! I love that they are so long :D
densidream chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
I came to realize at some point that there isn't actually much happening because there is so much thinking, yet that is what makes this so incredibly good. You're so good at writing what goes through their minds as them and as their aliases and as them as their aliases (so complicated). I'm guessing what could be going wrong, but maybe I'm totally wrong...
densidream chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Ohhh, I'm so exited about what's going to happen when it goes 'downhill' :D
One note on the side: you wrote DWI, but isn't it DUI, Driving Under the Influence?
And for once, I'm kinda happy that this isn't the show, not because the story is bad of course, but because I would terribly miss the fluffy blond hair and the scruff if Deeks changed to Sturridge! Right? ;)
densidream chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Really good idea with the step-father and that Deeks took the name from him! Sad story, though. But at least here is some decent background knowledge on Deeks! Hurray!
sirrush4 chapter 35 . 7/1/2014
A beautifully written and well constructed story. I loved reading this and am sad to have reached the end already. You write the characters so well - I particularly enjoy Kensi and Deeks being able to have proper and well articulated conversations about their thing!
anonkp chapter 35 . 5/12/2014
This epilogue was incredible. The way you bounced back and forth in time, elegantly tying up all the loose ends. Just beautiful.

The whole story was great. I really enjoyed it. And I admire the fact that you finished it- it sounds like it wasn't easy. Thanks!
anonkp chapter 31 . 5/12/2014
Whoa now that's a plot twist! Nicely done. You planted the seeds perfectly- I didn't suspect a thing, and yet I'm willing to believe it happened. Impressive.
anonkp chapter 28 . 5/12/2014
I really like the way the whole team is there for Deeks, especially here with Sam.
anonkp chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
Holly was beautifully written. What a poignant flashback.
anonkp chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
Poor Deeks! Love the angst.