Reviews for Hermione's Proposal
So we don't get to find the out the baby's name?

Good enough to read until the end, but with how annoyed I got at points it was a near thing. There were a number of chapters where I skipped over parts because you had people acting so OOC.
I realize that everyone would react differently in the situation that Harry was in, but he seemed to act like a completely different person, to the point where I wanted to skip the rest of the chapter.
I would also like to point out that I've wanted to slap Hermione in pretty much every chapter of this story, hormones affecting her behaviour be damned. And what's up with her being mad at Harry for telling her parents, her PARENTS, the truth? Disappointed? The three of them should be pissed off. I thought Hermione was supposed to be the smart one.
So, a few things hit me during this chapter.
1. Gretchen is a muggle - Statute of Secrecy much? How do they get away with this?
2. For having her grandparents visit, they don't seem to be doing much visiting.
3. No letter from the Ministry regarding magic being done in front of the grandparents? Okay, that one we can write off since they were inside and not exposing magic to the general public, but it brings up the next point
4. The grandmother saw Ron Apparate. You have done nothing to address this fact. Even if you don't write out the whole conversation, you haven't even told us that the conversation happened.
5. Hermione says she was wards to warn her if the twins are around, so they should have known people were there before walking into the living room, and on this same point why don't her wards keep people out? Doesn't seem safe if random people can just Apparate into your house without warning.
Wait, wait, wait. So, if Harry can cook, and is a whiz in the kitchen, then why the comment about how it will be nice to have a home cooked meal? Why didn't he cook at home? Would Ginny not allow it? I would have thought she'd like the idea of getting waited on.
Rosella chapter 12 . 6/9
I can't wait for the next one.
I'm not good with words but I honestly love your style of writing. The humour on it is spot on and so natural and I can just stay in bed all day reading your work. Please keep writing and I'lol look forward to more of your work. Thank you! :D
I love this fanfic.:-)
je'taime chapter 2 . 2/10
beacoup! magnifico! wait, is that even french? whatever. my point is, that was wonderful
shugokage chapter 12 . 1/8
Amazing job on this story!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
I absolutely loved this! Everything was amazing! But I do have questions-

How exactly did Ron kill her cat?

And what the heck did they name that baby?!

I was in a fit of giggles when Harry was trying to deliver the baby! Just picturing him putting the gloves off and telling her to open her legs... I was dying.

Thank you so much for writing this!
tpx1 chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
nice story, thank you for sharing
LaneyLove chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
This is SO wierd i don't like it
Viiranen chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
Cute story. Though I skipped couple of chapters that felt like they were being filler. The characters acted a bit too OOC for my tastes and the reasons for their actions were just as off. But over all the premise for the trope fic was interesting enough for me to see it to the end and the writing was solid enough.
Nathanel chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Its a very interesting story I'd just like to see where it goes from here.
Starlite22 chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
What happened to crookshsnks, how did Ron kill him, and why did she forgive him for doing so?