Reviews for Hermione's Proposal
Goose chapter 5 . 5/19
Don't apologize for offending someone. Keep writing your story. They don't like it, they can shut down their computer.
Foxy Engineer chapter 12 . 5/9
Awwwwww this was cute. I wish there was more.
Daphne chapter 2 . 3/7
Great story so far!
Monny287 chapter 12 . 2/28
I'm so sad this is the only Harry Potter fic you've written. I loved it! I could not stop laughing through it.
Antor2001 chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
Hermione is so cute with all the hormones shaking her up :D this is surely better than the other "epilogue"
agneskeat chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
You really are a good story teller dude. It was a very nice twist of fate. I have read your story in just one sitting... Thank you very much...
jupimako chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
That was lovely. Thank you!
meep chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
fave charactor:the grandfather

also i would have liked the harry potter epilogue hadbit harmony and not harry and ginny or ginarry or whatever their ship name js
CutieBear53 chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
So thank you for writing this! It's exactly the kind of story that I can love and appreciate, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute I spent reading it! You have to sort through a lot of bad/mediocre/okay stories to find one like this, a story that's so true to the characters and so well-written and well thought out. I was hooked from the very beginning :D I liked the incorporation of the OC, Gretchen, and the humour that she brought to everything; it kind of off-set the more serious qualities of the plot line. I also enjoyed Hermione's grandparents being brought into things and how we got to see her relationship with them progress (and also how they seemed to gradually accept and like Harry). Overall, though, I just really enjoyed reading this, and I'm glad I took the time to do so as this is one of those really good stories (rare, I might add) that you encounter on this website only once for every 50 you give a shot! Great job and, again, thank you so much for writing this! What an extremely satisfying story you've written for any and every Harry/Hermione fan! I applaud you and you deserve a hug for this...or five ;)
mkwins2001 chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
This is too cute for me to handle, i think i'll be right there by the corner... criying, anyway, i loved your story :D
OMG chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
WAS THAT AN UNCLE IROH REFERENCE FROM A:TLA? If so, you are now my favorite author for tastefully combining my two favorite fandoms (:

Well done, I say. Well done.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
The Polyjuice potion was a brilliant twist, trust me... A cliched 'drunk-one-night-stand' plot is the one that would have been terrible.
Cole Pascal chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
I got to the labor/summoning spell bit and spat my drink all over my iPad! _
Rizzz chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
I love you! This story is awesome, best story I have read here, thank you so much for writing it :) I really enjoyed reading it XD Hope to read more from you :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Not to be rude or offensive or anything, but I found Jehovah's witnesses VERY funny!