Reviews for Hermione's Proposal
dharani.das86 chapter 12 . 11/5
This was lovely
Lonelywicked chapter 2 . 10/9
This reminds me of an Harlequin Romance novel I read once. I don’t remember much about tit but the lady was crazy and her grandparents were a bit nutty and rich. Plus, the handsome hero lol. Great chapter.
Lonelywicked chapter 1 . 10/9
I know this has been written a few years back, but this is good. It’s light and funny and it’s what I needed after a long day at work.
Vegasman chapter 12 . 9/11
Yes the epilogue of JKRs is the pits. I discount it in fan fiction because it is so bad. You have it about right though!
Vegasman chapter 11 . 9/11
Harry turned into the jelous prat of the year when his daughter is about to Born. Hermione should know it's just Jitters
Vegasman chapter 10 . 9/11
All the magic in the world and Old man Voldimort could not keep him away
Vegasman chapter 8 . 9/11
Polly juice potion, she did it on a whim and look at the consequences
Vegasman chapter 7 . 9/11
Now Harry knows, is he going to explode or smile and kiss her?
Vegasman chapter 6 . 9/11
Tell him that he is the father and she always loved him first and foremost!
Vegasman chapter 5 . 9/11
Harry was drunk and feeling sorry for himself and Hermione was too. They just weren't thinking on
Vegasman chapter 4 . 9/10
I swear Rita should be horse whipped
Vegasman chapter 3 . 9/10
Gretchen is like Lavender Brown, I wonder how Hermione got hooked up with her as a friend
Vegasman chapter 2 . 9/10
Oh shit the Dursleys with out Dudly
Vegasman chapter 1 . 9/10
I think after a week of this Harry and Hermione will be on the road to getting together for real
Wordaholic chapter 4 . 8/2
Hi! I haven't finished reading and I know you posted this a million years ago but I just wanted to say that I'm really, really enjoying your story It's fun and the character dynamics are entertaining. I only wish you hadn't spoiled about Harry being Baby Daddy on an Author's Note :/ I know you'd hinted about it on the previous chap but... I dunno... it was just a bummer I guess. Still, even with that I'm really enjoying the read. Anyway, I hope you're having a great day! Boy... I miss the HP series... if only that dreadful epilogue could be unread indeed!