Reviews for Hermione's Proposal
Harmony shipper chapter 12 . 3/18
I loved this! I think you should continue writing as you are an amazing writer and I would definitely read anything you write.
TheOnlyUrk chapter 12 . 1/29
I'm not one for Pregnant!Hermione and Harry stories, but this one for some reason was pretty good. I liked it.
considering what seem to be your feelings on Ginny especially I would say that its nice to see a fanfiction that managed to make a relationship between Hermione and Harry, particularly a pregnancy; that doesn't portray Hermione's parents as a couple of bigoted uptight arseholes who would abandon their daughter in a second as soon as they find out she's pregnant, Ron as a monstrously exaggerated version of his quite whiny, jealous movie counterpart(in comparison to the book version) and Ginny as a jealous hate-filled Bellatrix level crazy chick. (seriously though Ron and Hermione's parents in this type of fanfiction do not tend to come off well). Over all the story holds together quite well some small nit-pick level problems with lore which most of which are intentional devices for the story and the other small parts which are less important and more personally irritating but overall a well crafted piece of fan fiction which overall makes me feel like I'm reading a harry potter story
sourav15 chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
Awesome story, my second time reading it. Thank you.
Daisy chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
Don't want to offend anyone by being insensitive but I laughed so loud at the Jehovah Witnesses that I woke up my brother. By far one of the most hilarious things I've read in awhile. Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
So we don't get to find the out the baby's name?

Good enough to read until the end, but with how annoyed I got at points it was a near thing. There were a number of chapters where I skipped over parts because you had people acting so OOC.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
I realize that everyone would react differently in the situation that Harry was in, but he seemed to act like a completely different person, to the point where I wanted to skip the rest of the chapter.
I would also like to point out that I've wanted to slap Hermione in pretty much every chapter of this story, hormones affecting her behaviour be damned. And what's up with her being mad at Harry for telling her parents, her PARENTS, the truth? Disappointed? The three of them should be pissed off. I thought Hermione was supposed to be the smart one.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2016
So, a few things hit me during this chapter.
1. Gretchen is a muggle - Statute of Secrecy much? How do they get away with this?
2. For having her grandparents visit, they don't seem to be doing much visiting.
3. No letter from the Ministry regarding magic being done in front of the grandparents? Okay, that one we can write off since they were inside and not exposing magic to the general public, but it brings up the next point
4. The grandmother saw Ron Apparate. You have done nothing to address this fact. Even if you don't write out the whole conversation, you haven't even told us that the conversation happened.
5. Hermione says she was wards to warn her if the twins are around, so they should have known people were there before walking into the living room, and on this same point why don't her wards keep people out? Doesn't seem safe if random people can just Apparate into your house without warning.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Wait, wait, wait. So, if Harry can cook, and is a whiz in the kitchen, then why the comment about how it will be nice to have a home cooked meal? Why didn't he cook at home? Would Ginny not allow it? I would have thought she'd like the idea of getting waited on.
Rosella chapter 12 . 6/9/2016
I can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/4/2016
I'm not good with words but I honestly love your style of writing. The humour on it is spot on and so natural and I can just stay in bed all day reading your work. Please keep writing and I'lol look forward to more of your work. Thank you! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2016
I love this fanfic.:-)
je'taime chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
beacoup! magnifico! wait, is that even french? whatever. my point is, that was wonderful
shugokage chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
Amazing job on this story!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
I absolutely loved this! Everything was amazing! But I do have questions-

How exactly did Ron kill her cat?

And what the heck did they name that baby?!

I was in a fit of giggles when Harry was trying to deliver the baby! Just picturing him putting the gloves off and telling her to open her legs... I was dying.

Thank you so much for writing this!