Reviews for Desire
Izume Shanako chapter 16 . 4/15
Love the epilogue, but what happened to Ichigo's hollow? I might have to go back.
Oh, well. Great story.
SoulMore chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
FAN!
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
I'm loving the end! :D Urahara is such a perv.. A very good job by the way, it was perfect all the way.
Panruru chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Hm, it ended with less conflict than I hoped. Grimmjow seems kinda OOC, and it's problematic that Ichigo so easily forgave his rapist ... I would have expected him to be kinda traumitized after what he went through. I look forward to seeing more from you, though
Panruru chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Ah, I was hoping you'd drag it out longer. Almost to the end...
Panruru chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
Only four more chapters left? :/ Noooo...
Panruru chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
The beginning of this chapter build some good suspense and provided some great forshadowing, and the rest of chapter went from disapointing to intriguing back to awesome again. Somewhat unexpected direction to take HIchigo in, I like it.

It's a cheshire grin btw, not cashier lol. (Had to look it up myself.)
Panruru chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
I'm glad I could give you some encouragment. :D I'm usually a really bad reviewer, but for certain stories I put in more of an effort.

As you write you are constantly revealing new insights into the characters and setting, revealing a level of understanding of the material that most fans lack. I like to think that I also have this ability, but writing can be like trying to wring blood from stone for me and I'm rarely satisfied with the results. I definitely like what I see of yours so far, though.

That was a pretty good version of how Ichigo loses his virginity, btw. That's the way WARRIORS lose their virginities, fighting against the enemy on the front lines like MEN. XD I hope that in the next chapter hollow Ichigo will be crazy jealous. :3

And also, this wasn't a boring chapter. Good development, and your Rukia is in character and doesn't piss me off. :)
Panruru chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Damn, I've really gotta go to bed... It is almost 4am. :3 This is good readin', though.
Panruru chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
I never thought about it that way before, but it makes sense that Ichigo's hollow would hate/feel jealous of anyone that Ichigo cares about/is focussed on, y'know, in the sense that they're poetic opposites.

Very exciting fight scene, again!
Panruru chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
You know, you ... are a really good writer. You write almost the way I want to write. :3 Love your description of what Ichigo experiences while using his mask!
Panruru chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Hot! That's definitely one of the best kisses I've ever read. I'm pretty excited to read the rest of this story now. :3
Panruru chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That was a really well written fight scene! I wish I could do it like that! D:
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
I love how you explained how they acted in the manga. I was like "Oh, so THAT'S why!" Haha! HIchigo made me mad! How could he betray Ichigo like that? But then Grimmjow was fantastic at the end. All in all great job! Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
This epilogue is awesome! OoO Grimmjow jumping off the roof...LOL! XD Im glad he didn't end up killing himself. Now that would be just a slap in the face! X) And him being given out to by Urahara was epic.
GOSH IT'S THE END! T.T This is so sad...I read the whole 16 chapters in one go and i totally fell in love with this and now im just plain and simply sad...But this was absolutely BRILLIANT! Loved every single sentence and im looking forwards to any other thing you may write! LOVE UR WORK!