Reviews for Aphelion
You really should increase drone weapons load out by a lot. Don't forget when the earth was attacked by Anubis's fleet 10s-100s of thousands of drone weapons went against the fleet. You should remember 1 drone is about 1.2kg mass and about 1.5ft long by 6in diameter so ships can carry a lot of them.
Just a thought!
Confused Reader chapter 54 . 7/23
Dear AlexanderD,

I hope you're feeling and all is well with you, it has been more than a year with no updates to this fantastic story and I absolutely hope that you continue them.

I truly hope you update soon, this has been the best Stargate: SG-1, Atlantis and Universe fanfiction I have ever read. Please don't give up this story and it would be a shame to see it go unfinished; especially with your proposed BSG crossover at some point in the story.

If anything could you post something about how you are doing, even just if is to say you if you or have not abandoned the story.

Inclosing, I hope you're on the mend and look forward to your next update. Know I will be here rooting for you when you return.
ArxSerpens chapter 54 . 7/7
Hey, hope all is well with you, nearing a year with no updates to this fantastic saga, must be the third time I've read through it lol.
I look forward to any possible update, and hope you are doing ok. Thanks for the hard work you put into your stories.
lalachoa chapter 54 . 6/11
It's been a while since I've read up on the story. Sorry to hear that you were in an accident. It's good thought hat you're on the mend. The story is great so far. The New Dawn really needs a beta. Many spelling and grammatical errors.
sky-guard chapter 54 . 4/1
I hope you update soon as of yet the ride has been great and I've been holding on to my seat for dear life! Good work! And don't give up!
Robertmc99 chapter 53 . 3/5
you should finish this story its one of the best fics ive read definitely best stargate fic, would be a shame to see it go unfinished :/
Ross chapter 54 . 2/21
Let me say that I have enjoyed these books a great deal, I certainly hope that you continue them. Can I ask that you post something, even just to say you have abandoned them, as I get an empty feeling each time I visit and see nothing has come up.
G'kar70 chapter 54 . 1/2
Sorry to hear about your mishap, and glad to hear your on the mend. Can't wait for more content, for myself and 15 year old daughter. We have both just loved your stories.
thedude chapter 54 . 12/18/2014
Are you done? Or are you going to finish the story?
Guest chapter 54 . 12/15/2014
Thanks Alexander for these great adventures. I hope you can continue to write.
LoneWolf1968 chapter 39 . 12/12/2014
Ok, the only problem I have is you extending the conflict with the Alliance. Why a bluff instead of just destroying the Lucian Allaince ships and infrastructure? Every ship in the Tau'ri, Asgard, and FJN fleet in the operation should have opened fire with everything they have instead of playing with them. No offense but it's the same problem I have with The Walking Dead.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Have you ended your story?
EffervescentNova chapter 54 . 10/11/2014
Very awesome story you've created. The detail and complexity as well as the almost complete integration with all elements of each Stargate show is incredible, and just all round great.

So many mysteries still to unravel, Destiny's most of all, but also those of this new galaxy and these world eating travellers.

You're also planning on a BSG crossover at some point, or is that another story? Either way I'll be following because this could be the very best story on this entire site.

Sorry to learn of your misfortune but glad that you are on the mend.
EffervescentNova chapter 52 . 10/11/2014
I'm not sure why the mirrors would end up on the myriad earths if the were not the ancient's creations. Still, I liked this callback to a previous species almost forgotten in Stargate. The question remains what happened to this species in this reality; did the goua'uld destroy them or are they perhaps in hiding?
EffervescentNova chapter 50 . 10/11/2014
Do asgard vessels still need to divert power from shields now that they possess a power source greater than what even 3 ZPMs can provide? City ships travel with shields.
1,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »