Reviews for Aphelion
Stalyon chapter 54 . 7/28
Hope you can find your way back to the story. :-)
Concerned Fan chapter 1 . 7/23
I really hope you are well, but it has been 3 years with no updates to this story and continue to hope that you finish this story. We have not heard from you for 3 years and while we continue wondering if you are alright and hope you update soon, it would be nice if you were to post something and/or anything even if it just says if you have or have not abandoned this excellent story.

In closing, I hope you're on the mend and look forward to your next update and again hope you are doing well and I look forward to any possible update. Thank You for all the hard work you put into your stories, this has been the best Stargate fanfiction I have ever read.
wagervilleface chapter 54 . 7/13
Hey dude. Hope everything is ok! Just letting you know we are still out here and wanting to read. Don't know if it is writers block or a medical issue. Whatever it is I wish you good health! Just finished my 7th read through of both stories!
Animal Kingdom chapter 1 . 6/17
I hope this message finds you in the best of health and spirits. Have not heard from you for quite awhile and was wondering if you were alright. and wanted to see how things are going with you. I have have written a few times on PM to see how things are going but there have been no responses and as with many of us; I am concerned if you are alright and how you are doing.

Inclosing, take care my friend and I hope you and are alright.
G'kar70 chapter 53 . 6/8
Hi, hope all is well from your mishap. Some months ago I corresponded with another author on the site, they indicated in there opinion that you, may not know how to proceed with Aphelion. And that the writers block as it maybe, your not able get past. I'm sure there are plenty of fans that would love to help continue the story to it's conclusion. Please reach out, let us help. The is to good of a story, to be left unfinished.
EmeraldGem92 chapter 54 . 5/14
Are you dead?
t.i.craig chapter 54 . 2/16
Whilst I understand the need for a break from writing, I have recently read both book and hope that they will continue someday. Good luck with the writing and hope you are better.
Maarifa chapter 54 . 2/2
I pray all is well and you are feeling better. Just wanted to say your loyal fans are still waiting.
MickiPease chapter 54 . 9/26/2016
Ok I understand needing time to heal, BUT THAT WAS OVER 2 YEARS AGO! I hope you are well and that life for you is stable. If not then I apologize for what I'm about to say. HURRY THE F**K UP! I've thoroughly enjoyed he stories you've written so far and you have left so many loose ends that to not finish it would be tragic. Get back to that giant planet sucking ship with the millions of people aboard collecting stargates. Find Sheppard's brother. Figure out the mystery behind destiny. And so much more! Just get back to work! And how do I PM you? I've looked all over this site and I can't figure it out!
MickiPease chapter 35 . 9/24/2016
There was absolutely no need to kill Laira and Homer! Why would you do that to Jack again? The guy doesn't deserve that and you could have found another way to get motivation to go after the Lucian alliance. Furthermore, why in the hell did it take 13 years for Laira to tell Oneill that he had another child? Eudora and earth were allies. It doesn't make sense that Laira would keep that information from Jack. I don't like this part of your story at all and I hope they are alive somewhere in future chapters!
360noscoper chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
It good.
Confused Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I hope you're feeling well, it has been 2 years with no updates to this fantastic story and I absolutely hope that you continue them. Since we have not heard from you for 2 years I was wondering you were alright and truly hope you update soon, this has been the best Stargate fanfiction I have ever read.

In closing, I hope you're on the mend and look forward to your next update and if not could you post something even if it just says if you have or have not abandoned this excellent story. Again, I look forward to any possible update and hope you are doing well. Thank You, for the hard work you put into your stories.
Gary chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
You are a amazing story writer, creative and imagitive
Keep up the good work
Jason chapter 54 . 7/14/2016
Are you OK? This is a really good story and would like to see it finished if you are able.
ViciousFitz chapter 54 . 4/25/2016
I hope you continue, because this is one of those rare gems of fanfiction that are as good as the original content. Even though I disagree with some parts.
1,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »