Reviews for Aphelion
MickiPease chapter 54 . 9/26/2016
Ok I understand needing time to heal, BUT THAT WAS OVER 2 YEARS AGO! I hope you are well and that life for you is stable. If not then I apologize for what I'm about to say. HURRY THE F**K UP! I've thoroughly enjoyed he stories you've written so far and you have left so many loose ends that to not finish it would be tragic. Get back to that giant planet sucking ship with the millions of people aboard collecting stargates. Find Sheppard's brother. Figure out the mystery behind destiny. And so much more! Just get back to work! And how do I PM you? I've looked all over this site and I can't figure it out!
MickiPease chapter 35 . 9/24/2016
There was absolutely no need to kill Laira and Homer! Why would you do that to Jack again? The guy doesn't deserve that and you could have found another way to get motivation to go after the Lucian alliance. Furthermore, why in the hell did it take 13 years for Laira to tell Oneill that he had another child? Eudora and earth were allies. It doesn't make sense that Laira would keep that information from Jack. I don't like this part of your story at all and I hope they are alive somewhere in future chapters!
360noscoper chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
It good.
Confused Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I hope you're feeling well, it has been 2 years with no updates to this fantastic story and I absolutely hope that you continue them. Since we have not heard from you for 2 years I was wondering you were alright and truly hope you update soon, this has been the best Stargate fanfiction I have ever read.

In closing, I hope you're on the mend and look forward to your next update and if not could you post something even if it just says if you have or have not abandoned this excellent story. Again, I look forward to any possible update and hope you are doing well. Thank You, for the hard work you put into your stories.
Gary chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
You are a amazing story writer, creative and imagitive
Keep up the good work
Jason chapter 54 . 7/14/2016
Are you OK? This is a really good story and would like to see it finished if you are able.
ViciousFitz chapter 54 . 4/25/2016
I hope you continue, because this is one of those rare gems of fanfiction that are as good as the original content. Even though I disagree with some parts.
jamesduen chapter 41 . 4/22/2016
While I absolutely love this story and have been following it since the first story arc, I find some of the events in this chapter slightly unbelievable. Specifically since a large portion of the fleet was recalled to earth, why couldn't the ships in orbit simply beam away the missiles? That bit aside, I think this was a very engaging chapter. I was saddened by Earth's major losses but it is a great vehicle for advancing the plot.
Smioreun chapter 54 . 3/7/2016
March 2016... more coming? Hope health is good! :-)
Phoenix4416 chapter 14 . 3/5/2016
Firstly, I love the story (and the previous one), especially for the detail involved. However, there are moments where it feels you are leaving out techmology and tactics the tauri would likely use in order to have a good story. In chapter 13 for example you could have rolled the ship so that the dorsal antifighter weaponry could take effect, even a partial roll would brng a couple of weapons into position. Also in the same chapter kalfas could have been beamed up, the Tauri had eyes on him and effective scanning to get an effective lock. As for chapter 14, rather than come across as the bully, the Tauri could have elected for beaming the nukes from the silos (you did that with the genii and theres would have been deeper underground) and then performed precision orbital strikes on all radar stations, power lines and underground communication wires with possible follow ups after. Nevertheless i love the tory so far and hope to see more of your work in the future.
madscientestdwm chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
e
IONICWAKE chapter 54 . 1/21/2016
dude. we miss your fics man! i hope your ok.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 54 . 12/30/2015
awesome story cant wait to read more hopefully you get better soon!
Brad
TheDude chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I miss this story
andromeda rocks chapter 54 . 10/26/2015
I love this series so much so, this is my 15th or so rereading of it. But after reading it so many times I've found an "error"/inconsistency in chapter 42 regarding the Alba Longan fleet. In chapter 42 the BC-303's Aquila, Corfinium, and Arsinoe are said to be the only surviving ships but in chapter 41 the BC-303's Ravenna and Ostia were left adrift and crippled while their crews lead boarding actions on a number of Ha'tak with only the Tarquinii being destroyed in battle.
So shouldn't only the berth of the Tarquinii be left empty whilst the Ravenna and Ostia are lowered into their berths by an Athena class ship each?
Am I the only one to pick up on this? Also has anyone heard anything from AlexanderD in the past year?
1,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »