Reviews for Aphelion
TheDude chapter 1 . 16h
I miss this story
andromeda rocks chapter 54 . 10/26
I love this series so much so, this is my 15th or so rereading of it. But after reading it so many times I've found an "error"/inconsistency in chapter 42 regarding the Alba Longan fleet. In chapter 42 the BC-303's Aquila, Corfinium, and Arsinoe are said to be the only surviving ships but in chapter 41 the BC-303's Ravenna and Ostia were left adrift and crippled while their crews lead boarding actions on a number of Ha'tak with only the Tarquinii being destroyed in battle.
So shouldn't only the berth of the Tarquinii be left empty whilst the Ravenna and Ostia are lowered into their berths by an Athena class ship each?
Am I the only one to pick up on this? Also has anyone heard anything from AlexanderD in the past year?
Hi there! Ive been a fan of your stargate series for a long time now and im dying to find out what happens. Its been over 3 years since your last post for this series and i would live to keep reading, if this reaches you i beg you to keep going!
And when is the next chapter coming out
Hope you still doing ok. Just checking in to see if you had started posting the next part to this amazing story.
You really should increase drone weapons load out by a lot. Don't forget when the earth was attacked by Anubis's fleet 10s-100s of thousands of drone weapons went against the fleet. You should remember 1 drone is about 1.2kg mass and about 1.5ft long by 6in diameter so ships can carry a lot of them.
Just a thought!
Confused Reader chapter 54 . 7/23
Dear AlexanderD,

I hope you're feeling and all is well with you, it has been more than a year with no updates to this fantastic story and I absolutely hope that you continue them.

I truly hope you update soon, this has been the best Stargate: SG-1, Atlantis and Universe fanfiction I have ever read. Please don't give up this story and it would be a shame to see it go unfinished; especially with your proposed BSG crossover at some point in the story.

If anything could you post something about how you are doing, even just if is to say you if you or have not abandoned the story.

Inclosing, I hope you're on the mend and look forward to your next update. Know I will be here rooting for you when you return.
ArxSerpens chapter 54 . 7/7
Hey, hope all is well with you, nearing a year with no updates to this fantastic saga, must be the third time I've read through it lol.
I look forward to any possible update, and hope you are doing ok. Thanks for the hard work you put into your stories.
lalachoa chapter 54 . 6/11
It's been a while since I've read up on the story. Sorry to hear that you were in an accident. It's good thought hat you're on the mend. The story is great so far. The New Dawn really needs a beta. Many spelling and grammatical errors.
sky-guard chapter 54 . 4/1
I hope you update soon as of yet the ride has been great and I've been holding on to my seat for dear life! Good work! And don't give up!
Robertmc99 chapter 53 . 3/5
you should finish this story its one of the best fics ive read definitely best stargate fic, would be a shame to see it go unfinished :/
Ross chapter 54 . 2/21
Let me say that I have enjoyed these books a great deal, I certainly hope that you continue them. Can I ask that you post something, even just to say you have abandoned them, as I get an empty feeling each time I visit and see nothing has come up.
G'kar70 chapter 54 . 1/2
Sorry to hear about your mishap, and glad to hear your on the mend. Can't wait for more content, for myself and 15 year old daughter. We have both just loved your stories.
thedude chapter 54 . 12/18/2014
Are you done? Or are you going to finish the story?
Guest chapter 54 . 12/15/2014
Thanks Alexander for these great adventures. I hope you can continue to write.
1,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »