Reviews for Aphelion
sky-guard chapter 54 . 4/1
I hope you update soon as of yet the ride has been great and I've been holding on to my seat for dear life! Good work! And don't give up!
Robertmc99 chapter 53 . 3/5
you should finish this story its one of the best fics ive read definitely best stargate fic, would be a shame to see it go unfinished :/
Ross chapter 54 . 2/21
Let me say that I have enjoyed these books a great deal, I certainly hope that you continue them. Can I ask that you post something, even just to say you have abandoned them, as I get an empty feeling each time I visit and see nothing has come up.
G'kar70 chapter 54 . 1/2
Sorry to hear about your mishap, and glad to hear your on the mend. Can't wait for more content, for myself and 15 year old daughter. We have both just loved your stories.
thedude chapter 54 . 12/18/2014
Are you done? Or are you going to finish the story?
Guest chapter 54 . 12/15/2014
Thanks Alexander for these great adventures. I hope you can continue to write.
LoneWolf1968 chapter 39 . 12/12/2014
Ok, the only problem I have is you extending the conflict with the Alliance. Why a bluff instead of just destroying the Lucian Allaince ships and infrastructure? Every ship in the Tau'ri, Asgard, and FJN fleet in the operation should have opened fire with everything they have instead of playing with them. No offense but it's the same problem I have with The Walking Dead.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Have you ended your story?
EffervescentNova chapter 54 . 10/11/2014
Very awesome story you've created. The detail and complexity as well as the almost complete integration with all elements of each Stargate show is incredible, and just all round great.

So many mysteries still to unravel, Destiny's most of all, but also those of this new galaxy and these world eating travellers.

You're also planning on a BSG crossover at some point, or is that another story? Either way I'll be following because this could be the very best story on this entire site.

Sorry to learn of your misfortune but glad that you are on the mend.
EffervescentNova chapter 52 . 10/11/2014
I'm not sure why the mirrors would end up on the myriad earths if the were not the ancient's creations. Still, I liked this callback to a previous species almost forgotten in Stargate. The question remains what happened to this species in this reality; did the goua'uld destroy them or are they perhaps in hiding?
EffervescentNova chapter 50 . 10/11/2014
Do asgard vessels still need to divert power from shields now that they possess a power source greater than what even 3 ZPMs can provide? City ships travel with shields.
EffervescentNova chapter 49 . 10/10/2014
Doesn't Destiny have it's own core and matter creation facility?

Davis should've asked where Nox enlightenment was when entire species and civilizations were consumed by the replicators. What did their enlightenment mean to the asgard as they faced exctinction due to their genetic degredation. When the asgard almost fell to the same threats when did their Alliance with the Nox, Ancients or Furling come into play and what did it matter? It was useless. That's what was funny about Lya's insistence that the Nox would remain apart of the Alliance but no longer interact with life outside of their own. It's a contradiction in terms, you are either allied or you are not.
The Nox were more advanced than their enemies in the Milky Way and could shrug them off, the Nox could not have done so as easily with the replicators but had the asgard to act as meat shields, the same scenario repeats on the ascended plane with the ancients acting as a buffer between agressive ascended being like the Ori. Other civilizations that have followed the Nox example have been snuffed out, the Tollan come to mind. Who would want allies such as the Nox?
EffervescentNova chapter 47 . 10/10/2014
Wouldn't Worrel have been on the to kill list considering he was responsible for Kefflin's revenge plan? Whatever it is.

Kefflin went to all the trouble of enslaving worlds, butchering millions including his own people to bring the tau'ri down to his level?
EffervescentNova chapter 46 . 10/10/2014
The Andromeda Clipper element of this chapter makes little sense. Earth can shield it's ships and people in cloaks as well as beam people on and off any vessel they want, so why all the fretting about how to get to Alliance operatives during Plan A? Also why would Ford chase a ship in order to board it knowing that the ship could easily have been boarded from the ground were it not for the fact that the crew would destroy the ship in order to inflict greater harm upon Earth? In fact boarding the ship increases the chance of the vessel escaping as it makes it less likely that tau'ri forces would open fire on the escaping ship while Ford was onboard. A triple nonsense.
Ford was just acting stupidly, will he receive punishement for this obvious failure?
EffervescentNova chapter 43 . 10/10/2014
I doubt Ba'al will be at all happy with a unified Earth. With Earth possessing unlimited energy, matter stream construction technology and now the free movement of people to where ever they wish, currency and the accumulation of wealth is going to play an increasingly smaller part of life on Earth, putting a crimp in Ba'al's plan of world domination.
Similar to Star Trek in that if you can make things out of anything else, any matter, or just out of pure energy and the energy supply is effectively unlimited then all needs and wants can be fulfilled on a whim and become trivial.
1,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »