Reviews for Harry Potter the One Who Can Change Everthing
EmergencyFan23 chapter 8 . 7/25
Very good chapter here,and please add more to it,so I can finish reading this story. Overall it's a job well done so far.
EmergencyFan23 chapter 7 . 7/25
Very good seventh chapter here,and it's making me wonder what's to come in the last chapter.
EmergencyFan23 chapter 6 . 7/25
Go with your following ideas they should flow into your story very naturally.
EmergencyFan23 chapter 5 . 7/25
Very good fifth chapter here I'm looking forward to finishing out the rest of this story.
EmergencyFan23 chapter 4 . 7/25
A very nice,and well written fourth chapter to this story,and I'm wanting to read the rest of the story now.
EmergencyFan23 chapter 3 . 7/25
Very good third chapter here,and it makes me want to read the next one after this one.
EmergencyFan23 chapter 2 . 7/25
A very good second chapter added into this story,and I'm looking forward to reading more of this one.
EmergencyFan23 chapter 1 . 7/25
Very good opening chapter here. Keep up the good work.
rhizz17 chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
update please continue
Uticadanno chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Good story! Can't wait for the next update!
RRW chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
You know I wonder how Marietta's friend Cho Chang thought of her racial comments about Su?
stealacandy chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Why is it whenever fan fiction authors write Sirius's belated trial, they always start with questioning him, possibly using veritaserum? I could understand if it were a judicial hearing into his possible innocence in order to revoke his prior conviction, but this is a full trial, and since he never had one before, he was never convicted, there's nothing to overturn. So, before they question Sirius, they should start by actually presenting the evidence towards his guilt!

Of course, they don't actually have any evidence, since they weren't there when The Potters made Sirius or Peter their secret keeper, nor did anyone apparently bother to collect much in the way of evidence from the explosion scene (Fudge says e was the first on the scene, so little surprise there...) so all they've got is a vague description from now oblivated muggles, the bodies of 12 dead muggles and the finger of one Peter Pettigrew.

That is definitely not enough to convict Sirius with, and should they try to bring it up, (they do need to present some evidence if they're going to charge - an try - Sirius, after all...) Sirius, or his defense attorney, should they be competent, could open gaping holes in that, and also damage Fudge in the process.

If the muggles, standing close to the explosion, left bodies behind, Pettigrew, standing farther away and being a more robust wizard, should leave a body behind also, if he did indeed die. Since Sirius - who was even further away fro the explosion than Peter - appears to have been shell shocked, even catatonic, from Fudge's description, Peter ought to have been in shock, too, if not dead.

That Peter wasn't there at all proves he wasn't there when the explosion happened, and that could only be if he new it was coming. Meaning, he had caused it to happen. Also, that his finger was there when even the - very shoddy - eyewitness testimony doesn't account for anything Sirius presumably have done that could conceivably case the Peter's finger t en where it was found, it stands to reason that it was Peter who left it there, on purpose. Also, considering Peter was bviousely not dead (as the lack of his remains suggest), and considering Sirius was hit by the explosion, that leaves Peter, by default, as the only possible perpetrator, being the only other wizard present.

Ans while you're at it, Mister Fudge, what were the results of the prior incantation examination of Mr. Black's wand? Oh? The examination wasn't performed? What about the examination of Mr. Pettigrew's wand, then? It was never recovered? So Pettigrew, presumably, apparated away, taking his wan with him? So why, exactly, is my client on trial?
ibterismith50 chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Cute. Only thing I didn't get was why Minnie didn't question Harry about pulling his wand? Why I ask is my thinking you would make her headmistress later. So her being proactive would show her worthy. Lol what do I know? I can't write my way out of a paper bag!
Spennig chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
Sorry life's been a bugger, hope it gets better. Glad to see more!
Jharry1960 chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
I don't know this Su. I would have suggested Hermione as the obvious choice as she would be the only character we know who would be able to keep up with Harry and his plans and his sentiments for changing the world for the better for all people and magical creatures are right in line with hers. It was a very good story and I thought you had built up a great back story for what Harry could do from here, but change is good up to a point. After you get to that point and pass it, the story becomes that you didn't like Harry Potter that much. You should have been satisfied that with the changes you had made that the subsequent plot would have been interesting enough. Really, if you had just proceeded with what you had in motion after Sirius was freed, you had a fantastic story going. No need for a new girl or a new house. There is so much that has to change because of what you have already written. An endless barrage of changes for the sake of changes becomes tiresome. You need to get on with the results of what you have started in motion. You'll never catch up if you keep playing change master. Right now you have introduced a character no one knows and you will have to spend time getting readers to know and care about her. Of course with this new character front and center we have less time with the characters we already know and care about. The story has to progress. You had already written out the alphabet. Adding letters now is a needless distraction which interferes with what we assumed was a direction. Good luck. You have a lot of promise. I really enjoyed this story to this point.