Reviews for Harry Potter the One Who Can Change Everthing
dixonhpboosh chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
This is a very good chapter I liked how Harry spoke with Draco not just accepting his friendship. I wonder what house he will be in.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Well I just finished reading chapters 1-7 and I must say that this story definitely shows potential for being one of the more adventurous and entertaining stories I've read in a long time.

I'm glad that Harry is much more prepared and has significantly more abilities than in Canon, practical abilities at that. Please don't go overboard though, even though he has undergone rituals and studied riddles memories and done extensive research, I still feel Dumbledore or Moody should be able to wipe the floor with him because he's only 11, and his core is that of an 11 year old, not suitable for long-term intensive spellcasting/dueling. Plus Harry has no practical experience whatsoever, don't make him super Harry please.

In regards to pairings when it becomes relevant please have Harry be with Hermione, there has been a real deficit of this pairing lately, please consider it, if you do a harem story please have Hermione, Luna, and Fleur.

All in all this story has great potential, thank you for sharing it, and I eagerly await your next chapter. favorited
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
I really liked it! Heh... Dracos first impression..heh.. Post soon! Luvz 'ya!
Spennig chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Ahhh! Cliffie! Interesting approach for Draco-work. It will be interesting to see how or if it sticks.
RRW chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
If you want really accurate HP information, go to the HP Lexicon as I believe Sirius was actually born in late 1959.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
A good chapter for the trip to Hogwarts and Sirius does seem keen to get Harry on the train. Interesting meeting with Su Li then Hermione looking for the toad. A very mature meeting with Draco who pushed his better families idea only to be countered by Harry's half blood status and friendship to all. Draco is discovering there is a big world outside of his family. Nice way to make a cliff hanger of the sorting and will the Hat be Harry's spy on the old goat?
So what happened to the redhead?
As your Harry will top of the class, will he form a posse of the top 5 including Hermione and Padma or 10 adding Draco?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
magitech chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Nice story so far

If you're planning on a Harem, all I ask is you don't put in the hugely overused Granger when there are so many other girls which can make your story stand out. I admit I don't like the bushy bad tempered screecher, nor do I consider her very intelligent. I mean how smart do you have to be to get top school marks with an eidetic memory, as canon showed, without a library to run to, she's dead weight without an original thought in her head.

I'd hope for Ravenclaw, Harry in Slytherin is almost as common as Gryffindor and going the over trodden path gets boring after awhile.
geetac chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
I like the chapter.
ceo55 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Enjoying the story...well done!
monbade chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
good chapter, hope its ravenclaw for harry.

monbade
Antara93 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
hey great ff m loving it so far...
* as fr advices ill say fr ur ideas dat use d 1st idea so haary will have support in his quest cuz flash backs can tend 2 confuse readers sumtyms especially if u hav more dan 1 in a chap
* as fr pets ill say 2 get both hedwig nd d monkey since he is a baby n all but along wid a familiar possibly a magical snake since harry is a parslemouth n all
* put him in either ravenclaw or hufflepuff dsnr matter wich 1 as long as its not d other 2
* as fr lovers i understand ur point of having 1 or 2 lovers but a harem will b better fr dis story cuz he has so many titles n carrying on their name or legacy watever u wanna call it will b interesting plus harry needs d luv he deserves rite no matter if he gets it frm so many girls
* 2 make d story more interesting ill suggest getting harry a dominant creature inheritance and hav him hav both male and female mates it will go wid d luver issue 2

alas its ur decision as d write v readers can only suggest ideas...dis ur domain n shu decide wat u want wid ur story...hav fun experimenting wid d various ideas suggested nd keep giving us awesome updates!
EmBeRyTHEgreat chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Aww a spider monkey that is some thing I have never seen in a hp fanfic story before.
EmBeRyTHEgreat chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This in a good starting chapter hope the rest is gist as good.
Love Faith Embers chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
The story is great so far, but you don't like slashy goodness? Jw. It doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl... sometimes you just like slash. :D
HellsMaji chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Why'd you have Harry faint like a little bitch? If meeting death himself didn't phase him, reading a bunch of names on the wall he probably barely even heard of shouldn't have made him faint. Especially not from a shock he had a month to get over..