Reviews for The Whipping Boy
Wesley1501 chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Wow I was really enjoying this too bad its incomplete
Liv it up 124 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Everyone has a soft spot for Sweets... You just brought mine out in full force! Well done and I can't wait to read more- especially when the truth comes out. Great job!
CJaMes12 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
This is a great story. I'm loving the characterisation of the characters, especially the BoothSweets interaction. Hoppe you update. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Aww...poor Sweets having to keep secrets. I can't wait to find how you continue this. :D
MishaIsMyKing chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Oh poor Sweets! He needs to tell the family and let them help him! Great work hun keep it up xx
MishaIsMyKing chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Loved the bar scene between Booth and Sweets. Sharing together :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Sweets would try to hide his firing from the team, and make it seem like he was just going on sabbatical. I love how you wrote Booth's reaction, though, and Daisy is as oblivious as ever. I can't wait to read more; I hope Booth finds out what happened, so he'll realize what Sweets gave up!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Great story.
super ario chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Well, the cat's out of the bag. Everyone knows that he's leaving now. But they still don't know the truth about WHY. And judging by their reactions now, when they find out what really happened, they're going to be furious.
jmbatt chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Interesting story. I started reading it not because of Sweets (because I really and truly could do w/out him 90% of the time), but because the premis sounded interesting.

I'm curious where he'll go - I really don't think he would leave the area, but he would have to move out of the apartment to keep up the facade - right?

On a different subject, is there any hope that you'll be updating "Airplanes" any time soon? You've left them hanging for over a month now...
mendenbar chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Is there anyone in the world as self-interested, self-serving as Daisy Wick?
nertooold54 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Wow! He was harsh to Daisy, and though she can get get on my nerves, ... Love Booth going on about how much they all need him.
lunarweather chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Awww, poor Sweets. Hackers going to let it slip isnt he? Booth is going to confront him, there will be misunderstanding and it will come out. maybe?
delia84 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
wheeeeeeeewwwwwww — intense! you write a great Sweets and a crazy (good crazy) Daisy. Keep it up.
nertooold54 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Intense. Can't say I'm bothered by Sweets yelling at Daisy. Love how he stood up to Hacker and Reynolds.