Reviews for The True Story of Chandler Bing
Pie for President '16 chapter 56 . 8/6/2014
I knew a long time ago that Joey was the father of Lizzie's child.

Sad this is almost over! :( But so happy it's enjoyable now, I was so close to giving up on this story a few times. :/
Pie for President '16 chapter 40 . 8/5/2014
I KNEW THE MONDLER HOOKUP WOULD BE CHAPTER FORTY! I didn't even look ahead! :D

I figured, 1-19ish was one stage of Chandler's life... 20ish-40 would be another... And 41-61 would be the stage in his life where he was with Monica.
Pie for President '16 chapter 32 . 8/5/2014
I notice that Chandler's addiction to drugs and weight loss coincides with the time frame of Matthew Perry's real life drug addiction and, consequently, weight loss. I wonder if the FRIENDS will ever find out, he really does need help!
Pie for President '16 chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
As corny as it was, I loved the scene between Chandler, Ross, Rachel, and Monica. Of course they'd be stunned to realize they had met as children! Now they know why he was weird. I am loving this story so much!
Pie for President '16 chapter 28 . 8/5/2014
I love how you're developing the Mondler relationship. They're friends who are closer than normal friends but they're not a couple. Curious to see how the series will be slightly different than the original now, with the first twenty-six chapters having been canon in Chandler's story.
Pie for President '16 chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
I think I was the only one to like Lizzie! Well, until this chapter... But I can see where she's coming from, one-sided relationships suck. You never get any attention, and this guy (Joey, perhaps) is giving her the attention she needs. Love how Phoebe got reintroduced! I'm getting a bit excited, we're coming up to the nineties! :D
Pie for President '16 chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
Oh, right, I totally forgot the guy who raped Chandler is Rachel's uncle! I was reading the second chapter of the Rachel installment of "The True Story of..." and was curious as to what Nora was on about. But it's about nine chapters later, and Chandler is a grown man now. He's always going to have those bad memories, but he can definitely make new ones. I love this story, Chandler's my favorite character on FRIENDS!

Though, I hope Chandler and Rachel treat one another nicely soon! :( They've got one of the best (and least appreciated) friendship on the show!
Pie for President '16 chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
I love how Chandler and Rachel interact as preteens in this chapter. They definitely would have met at some point in their childhood, whether it's a function or camp, and probably butted heads. But in the end (in that time) they'd be cool.

When I read Lizzie, I kept picturing Ross' young girlfriend Lizzie. :p I know it's not the same one, since she'd be a baby in the early 1980s, but still. Wonder if Nick and Julie are the same ones we saw on the show!

I feel so bad for Chandler, he has to go thru all this rubbish and stuff before he's thirteen. :(
Tricia chapter 61 . 7/23/2014
Hi, just wanted you to know I really enjoyed this story, I read it a while ago, in bits and pieces and finally reached the last part. I thoroughly enjoyed and wished it was longer, I know in the end Monica and Chandler had a baby of their own, but I hope they have more later. Anyway, this was well done and I will read your other stories too, you are an excellent writer and I hope you write more!
Sosa Lola chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Wow! I'm so glad I found your story. I've been looking for good Chandler Bing fics and I can't believe I found one. You've captured his sad childhood wonderfully and my heart keeps aching for him. Boarding school is a good choice for him to be.

I was surprised you haven't mentioned Chandler's addiction to smoking yet as we all know that he started smoking right after the divorce - at the age of nine.
ScorpioQueen051180 chapter 61 . 4/2/2014
Oh wow - totally wow! I'm pretty speechless to be honest. I found this story last night and I was so hooked I was up to past 4am reading it. Then I've ignored most of my work today to finish it. I think you have really done a great job with the characters, and Chandler's childhood - totally can see that happening. Thank you for sharing your imagination - I may have to read it again now!
ReginaPhalange24 chapter 61 . 11/23/2013
Oh this story was soooooooo good! I read Pheobe's and just now had the time to read chandlers. I also read Monica's already, what's up of coarse. So thank yo for being a great author!
Ana chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Love it, awesome story.
BluEyes chapter 61 . 7/23/2013
So, you mean you don't want me to point out all of your double/missing words? Haha.

Oh, that made me so happy! That's a good note to go to bed on.

While I loved the finale at the time, I love that you...made this so complete. All of them were going off in their own directions, with their own families, and it felt so right. And the corvette thing with the carseats was absolutely perfect!

Thank you! :)
BluEyes chapter 60 . 7/23/2013
I loved Chandler and Phoebe playing! :)

And, of course, love this alternative storyline for Rachel. So, she's not just staying for Ross.

Okay, almost done. Can you believe it?