Reviews for Prove the Point
caribbeanblues chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
This is too cute, I can't! No, really, I love it! All of these, but especially the last one because...steambabies! Ahh, too perfect. I need them to have cute litte babies and walk with them in the park and just be happy.
You're a really good writer.
Deleted-Offline Permanently chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Omg I love these! Please make more! Pretty please? :D
amituofomiamigo chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Your stories are really well written! Great job!
krizzaaaa chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I want Tahno to become a main character too. and great story by the way
DawnieWrites chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Omigod the FEELS!
BitterSweetNitemare chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
You just gotta love the nicknames! And this chapter was really cute, I can't wait to see what the next nickname is!
Amon chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Dare I say?

I loved this fanfic.

-Amon
TamedTempest chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
I LOVE STEAMBABIES! I love that WORD! THE FEEELS! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *runs around* this story made my heart ACHE. SO BEAUTIFUL!

UGH GFVODUVBHD PVBDOLVDB JDGHCPBDVJUHDVODSLVGOSDVBGSDP)VHISDGV

I wants.

SO.

Effin.

Bad.

I wants this for them!
mynameisnotsherly chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Submarine Makorra. Yes. We're just sneaky and subtle (Makos part not Korras)
Fury Bugs chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
I love you!
Lycoris Calantha chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Steambabies. That's just perfect. And the hair pulling and everything. I love this fic. Thanks for writing it
TickleTheToast chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
YEAH MAKORRA! Shippers really need to look beyond the now and realize some relationships *koff*Masami*koff* don't necessarily last forever. And they need to leave Mako the hellz alone. Just because his whole and undivided attention is not focused on Korra and her every whim does not mean he's a selfish bastard. ''

Anyway, back on the topic at hand: STEEEAAAMBABIIIEEESSSSS. YEAH. Okay, I love Rai Li and Kouri. So cuute. And I love all the random little plotbunnies thrown in; Rai's birthday candles, setting the grass on fire, is Kouri a waterbender, Mako is whipped by his baby girl, Pabu is a bedtime story hero, Uncle Bo is much beloved (as if he wouldn't be, the epitome of 'fun uncle'), and woah, it's Mako's birthday. :D Fantastic.

Oh, and 'Nothing. Everything. Exactly' made my heart hurt in the best of ways. I know exactly what she means. This fic is so filled with love that I feel the need to adopt a puppy. Or a Pabu. Either, or. :3

Stay toasted and never stop writing!

Toasty
thearistocrat chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Love this fanfic! Thank you so much for writing! These are all really cute! I can't wait to read more. ]
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
STEAMBABIES. OMG. STEAMBABIES.

HOW DO I WORDS? I HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO EVEN.

(I'm a huge ball of mush by the end of this chapter, okay? Steambabies are my ultimate weak point. And of course, my other weak point is in there too... that genuinely happy and peaceful Mako who is ever so in love with wonderful Korra.)
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Oh gosh, you broke yourself... Erm... Um... You want a Tinkerbell band-aid? XD

Dude, I'm starting a revolution. If you want Tahno to become part of the Krew, put this on LoK forum posts, reviews, your profile, etc:

Say Tah-YES to the Krew! Tahno needs to join Team Avatar!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »