Reviews for A Dance Through Time
sometimesmila chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
oooohhh, not as detailed as the other two but...still perfect. i'm quite a fan of the master/sub relationship you're developing. this ship is my dark little secret addiction, and this fic is now my fix. please update soon...i want to know what he'll do...and how she'll take it... this is all very delicious...
sometimesmilla chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
wow, this dark and delicious...and very well written...please update soon.
Anna chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Now that's a slow build! I'm so glad you updated, I really loved the first instalment, this second chapter is also great. I love the relationship you've built between Kol and Rebekah. He wants her. He wants to own her. And now she knows it.
delete.account.88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMG. This is soooooo good! I love the way you describe every emotion Rebekah feels about her life in the village. There are not much stories that give a detail look on life in the village, so I really am amazed at this story. I wish you the best of luck on your future writings!
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is exciting after only a chapter. I hope you update soon. You write beautifully~
carolannw5 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Excellent Start! Can't wait for more!
Lizuca chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
It's good go far, update soon please.

Ps; do you think that you can make the paragraphs double-spaced? It's a little hard to read when the writing is so compact.
Kol and Elena chapter 1 . 5/1/2012