Reviews for Working Out The Kinks
Hetabee chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
No way does your characterization suck! To be honest, I really liked how you kept everyone in a position that I could see them in while also keeping their personalities intact. Ritsu being the needy receiver. Kisa the experienced and adventurous giver. And Takano was just none the wiser until the end, that perfectly done and satisfying end. You did a marvelous job with this and now I'm going to have to see if there are any more fics like this because you have started a need for it in my heart just now. XD
Takokusha chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Ok... This was.. Soooooo hot!
Thanks for sharing!
nightlover38 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
You better be rather fond of this cause it's great :-D
Abode of Mist chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ritsu/Kisa seems like a nice couple to me even though I don't like non-canon all that much. Nice story :)
HPObsession22 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wow, this is great. I loved it. I'm all for Takano/Ritsu and not actively about Ritsu/Kisa myself since I'm all about canon pairs, but I feel it can be fun to stray from the norm from time to time, no? : ) I thought you wrote it brilliantly.
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Aww. This was an extremely cute story! I just loved the simple detail you put into it. You made it seem so real.
I hope you write more stories like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
u mad Takano
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
lol...so funny...it's a new pairing i've ever seen
but it's so sweet that takano get jealous and all in the end :P
kisa x onodera is a cute pair...though i can't take it seriously XD
teabags chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awwww this was brilliant !

I cried at the end with laughter at the last bit of "dew" on his cheek :')
Great touch !

Loved it
schmaslow chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Ahh I absolutely looved this! lol soo cute and funny :'3 Are you going to be writing more of this pairing? The way you portrayed them was adorable
Lindeun chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I've read this story like ten times now, and it makes me laugh every time! Great job with making the whole Ritsu/Kisa thing plausible...and the 'Ricchan' touch was wonderful too. :) [Calling people by their nicknames is a personal kink of mine ;)]
Elifer chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That Was HOT! It got me so scared of what will happen next, that I continuously put off reading the next part of the story! It had great grammar and a good, steady yet suspenseful flow. Hope you decide to make a continuation!
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I laughed as I read this story. This was hilarious and reminds me of things classmates would do in school when those lovely male hard-ons occurred. Sometimes a person just needs that release; male and female alike. LOL.

As how the manga goes right now all three would be rather out of character, but that doesn't hinder the story in one bit. There is nothing wrong with writing a story with the characters out of character; it's a fanfiction for crying out loud. You could have written Onodera as a purple martian, Kisa as a giant cat, and Takano as Slimer from the Ghost Busters and it would have been fine (weird, but fine), so don't worry about writing something OOC. Though, with the way Kisa was before Yukina nabbed him I could totally see him doing something like this because the guy is the biggest pervert in Sensei's little fantasy world.

I can offer no constructive criticism because the grammar and spelling were impeccable. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more detailed Kisa/Ritsu stories in the future. While I like the whole cannon thing, I really like reading people play with cannon and making it their own.

Cheers!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
damn that was good
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Another wonderful piece Risque Tendencies!

I love your writing style and the whole piece is so beautifully orchestrated. I know that some people might take issue of you messing with their OTP's but personally I love to see a little mix and match.

I think you have the characters down well, though Onodera might be a bit more resistant, Takano a bit more possessive. Still, for what you have done here it works I love Kisa and his unabashed appetites, as well as his silent challenge of Takano. That little man has some balls!

All your descriptors are excellent. There are about a dozen wonderful moments here I could quote back to you. It's always such a pleasure to read citrus that is not only so articulately written but that sounds "experienced" or at least very well informed. And you build the tension to the story's "climax" as skillfully as dear Kisa does Ritsu.

The whole idea is great! Hilarious, sexy, transgressive... truly a delightful mix.

And that bit at the end...literally as well as figuratively... wow! That was brilliant.

I really do hope you will consider a threesome with this crew... sequel perhaps? Taknao taking the "boys" home with him... Stern boss punishing naughty subordinates? Yeah... I am a pervert... I know...

Still this was amazing.

BTW I have read your new JR chapter to and it's on my list to review... it is wonderful as well. You have done such an excellent job with Shinobu...Thank you so much for sharing your talents!