Reviews for The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree
Litira Hope chapter 5 . 4/1
Ah. Well.

There goes my good mood. I kinda forgot about that part...
Litira Hope chapter 4 . 4/1
This. Chapter.

I want to smother it in kisses and cuddles.
Litira Hope chapter 2 . 4/1
I'm actually re-reading this right now and, while I do adore this fic, I just wanted to note the difference between step-children and adopted children. A step-child is a person's child by marriage. Thus, Snow is Regina's step-daughter because Regina married Snow's father. Henry, on the other hand, is her adopted son so - in the eyes of the law - he is her child in always barring blood. He, unlike Snow, is not her step-child. I'm sorry if this seems really critical, it's just a really important distinction and I wanted to make sure you were aware of it.

Otherwise, I love this entire idea! I love Charming talking to Emma, I love the fact that you're actually focusing on the FATHER-daughter relationship as no one ever does *flails*. I love the fact that it's not overly dramatic and I think your style is simply wonderful. While retaining the element of cheesiness that seemingly cannot be done without in the fanfiction of this particular fandom, you still manage to execute this story with a certain maturity many fanfiction writers do not possess.

Just as I did the first time, I adore everything about this. Seriously - thank you so much for writing it.

And now, without further ado, I am off to re-read the rest of this lovely story.
MusicLover107 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I love this chapter! I can't wait to continue reading this story!
MulderItsMe chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Oh my gosh, this needs to be in the series.
killerpuppy chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
This story was amazing! I teared up when I thought James was gone die
MsJML chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I just have to say I love the bond you're building between Charming and Emma. While I've enjoyed the bonding between her and Snow in season two, I've been very disappointed in the lack of Charming/Emma moments.

So the idea that he's the one who causes her to believe, that's really great. I love daddy/daughter moments and feel like Emma really needs them.
hydrogen iodine chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
ohhh...i loved it...very awesome story
Ni Castle chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
"You ever heard of Hell?"
OMG! This chapter was epic!
Ni Castle chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Just loved!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
A bit of a strange ending, though it was still quite good a story.
I liked Emma's title of 'golden rose', and also what was said about LotR, Sam and his speech.
Ialso liked The Emma/Graham pairing, that's got to be my favorite pairing that includes Emma! And then there's of course Snowing...all awesome!
MerlinaDementiaSnow chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
I loved the story, I really do. I even cried at some chapters. Such a beautiful story.
Wandering1 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Your story is fantastic. Well written, interesting. Love the interaction between the charming family. Well done.
Angels-heart1 chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Awe! I don't think I've stopped crying since I started reading this story. Now it's over, I stopped crying, thankfully, lol. I really enjoyed this story.
bk-1205 chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
Wonderful story. Loved seeing Emma bond with her dad. The apple definitely didn't fall far from the tree. Great Charming family tic.