Reviews for The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree
MusicLover107 chapter 1 . 4/10
I love this chapter! I can't wait to continue reading this story!
MulderItsMe chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Oh my gosh, this needs to be in the series.
killerpuppy chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
This story was amazing! I teared up when I thought James was gone die
MsJML chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I just have to say I love the bond you're building between Charming and Emma. While I've enjoyed the bonding between her and Snow in season two, I've been very disappointed in the lack of Charming/Emma moments.

So the idea that he's the one who causes her to believe, that's really great. I love daddy/daughter moments and feel like Emma really needs them.
hydrogen iodine chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
ohhh...i loved it...very awesome story
Ni Castle chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
"You ever heard of Hell?"
OMG! This chapter was epic!
Ni Castle chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Just loved!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
A bit of a strange ending, though it was still quite good a story.
I liked Emma's title of 'golden rose', and also what was said about LotR, Sam and his speech.
Ialso liked The Emma/Graham pairing, that's got to be my favorite pairing that includes Emma! And then there's of course Snowing...all awesome!
MerlinaDementiaSnow chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
I loved the story, I really do. I even cried at some chapters. Such a beautiful story.
Wandering1 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Your story is fantastic. Well written, interesting. Love the interaction between the charming family. Well done.
Angels-heart1 chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Awe! I don't think I've stopped crying since I started reading this story. Now it's over, I stopped crying, thankfully, lol. I really enjoyed this story.
bk-1205 chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
Wonderful story. Loved seeing Emma bond with her dad. The apple definitely didn't fall far from the tree. Great Charming family tic.
Sofrockandshowtunesgirlscout22 chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
Awww loved it so much! This is one of the most wonderful stories I have ever read!
anon chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
Amazing/sweet/hurty chapter. I thought for sure you had killed Charming off, so I'm glad that that doesn't seem to be the case. I've been reading this fic from the beginning and I just wanted to say that I love how you've made this a Charming and Emma fic, there's so many fics of Emma bonding with Snow that it's refreshing to see one where she bonds with her dad. I'm sad that it's almost over, but I can;t wait to see what other fics you might write!
petrichorblue chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
This was a wonderful story! Thank you for writing it!