Reviews for Demon's Slave
darkryubaby chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
hm. I have a feeling this war will end quickly cause really...Tomoe? Ha.
kyoandyuya chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
oh please! i wanna read more!
120991ln chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
continue loving the story
EclipseLove chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Awesome!
Cosmic-lover chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I have to say I really liked reading the first three chapters! I mean at first I wasn't so sure since Battosai seemed a bit rough around the edges and a bit mean to Kaoru buuut after that, their interaction with each other was really enjoyable! I love the way you're portraying both his and Kaoru's characters. It'll be interesting to see how Battosai deals with Tomoe's threats. Update again soon please, I want to know what'll happen in the next chapter :)
JeniNeji chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Still intrigued :)

Thanks for writing!
JeniNeji chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Wow... she's so direct about it and the council does nothing. Huh, Im surprised he didnt simply kill her right there :)
JeniNeji chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
lol! Poor Kenshin!
The Musings of a Muse chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Ah~ politics. Where in the world would we be without his corrupted, tarnished and admittedly amusing form of government? lol this chapter was awesome! Would you do one from Kaoru's point of view? I think it'll add some diversity to the story to mix up the POV's once in a while; that's just my opinion though. Anyways, I'm already waiting for he next chapter .! See you soon~

-Ciao

-Kaisuikage
The Musings of a Muse chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Hm... This is an interesting idea. I've never thought of something like this before. I wish you would explain the whole demon vs human thing though; are their worlds separate? Do humans only work as slaves? Do they live in a nexus with different realms? I like this story so far, actually, it's holding my attention really well! I can't wait to see what you do with future chapters!
Brukaoru chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Ooh! I really like this! The plot is very intriguing. I'd love to see this continued.

Aside from some grammar mistakes in chapter 1, my only suggestion would be that I think the beginning of the story could use more of an introduction to the plot. It kinda just seems to start in the middle of nowhere.

Hope you continue this!
Royal Orchid chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Really liking your story! Can't wait for the next update!
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Sounds really good keep it up
Royal Orchid chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh I like the start! Please update soon! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Interesting... And, no, I haven't read the Angel Diaries, which is good since... no spoilers for me! Yay! Update soon :)