Reviews for The Greatest Treasure, You Idiot!
TheEpicWallflower chapter 7 . 9/27
I admit, I've read more fanfiction than is probably healthy. But you know what? Something about your writing jumps out at me. It's just... Incredible. This is the first time I've read this story in particular all the way through, but I read the Fairy Tales one years ago. And something about it- especially Sea Foam- stuck with me for ages afterwards. I love the themes that this story presents, but you also balance an ensemble cast without seeming overwhelming or cluttered, and manage to hold my interest the whole way through. Your stories are the kind that make people dream and think and fantasize. It's incredible. This is incredible.
That was so beautiful omg I can't anymore aah. I loved it so much you're really good at writing
TheRealLovinaVargas chapter 5 . 2/21
TheRealLovinaVargas chapter 2 . 2/17
Omg, Toni's reaction to the price was amazing! And the plot twist at the end! What's gonna happen noooow!?
TheRealLovinaVargas chapter 1 . 2/17
WOW. This is amazing so far! I absolutely love the way you introduced all of the characters! I think they're very IC and can't wait to see more interactions between them! The plot is very interesting too! What is this treasure? Oh well, guess I'll have to read and find out! :P
obviously-not-me chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
I love you so much and yet I hate you for making me cry
FUCK tears won't stop
this story is really great I love how they grew up to be super-fucking-happy-family I really enjoyed the plot and UGH I want moooore
keep making more awesome stories I will look forward on crying AWESOME
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Oh wow, I LOVE this story! It's so beautiful and wonderful. Antonio is a flawed character - he makes the wrong choices like any other. But Antonio's mistake isn't the end-all, nor is Lovino's self-imposed fear and lack of faith. They are able to break out of this cycle with Lovino's epiphany - faith in love and the determination to never stop trying. Lovino's curse is such a wonderful device for this realization.
I love the PruHun in this. It's so tastefully woven in and truly a wonderful subplot.
Fangirl chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
FantasyFreak475 chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Omg... just... that was beautiful. I loved it. And I loved the tie in to Sea Foam. Great story, I loved every last word. Perfect ending as well and I live your descriptions! Please keep writing and Love the story!
SayMrrp chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
Awesome! Sweet, but the ending might have been fast. I wonder what merman did that... *winks*
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Beautiful story.
roughdiamond5 chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Ah, pirate stories. They please me so. And this one was no different, with its reverence for trust in love and its beautiful PruHun subplot and the fact that Antonio has flaws and makes mistakes and fails, only to be rescued by Lovino's epiphany. I always thought that Lovino needed chances to reciprocate in the Spamano relationship, and it's great to see here with Lovino's siren's curse. Well done!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
This is an awesome story!
AlfredTheHero chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Yay! They had a happy ending! :'D This story was beautiful! I loved every second of it. (and yay for ending mention of Franada )
Alice In Funnyland chapter 7 . 6/20/2013

I came here after I read your "Hetalia Fairy Tails" story, and I'm so sorry for not "reviewed" it. It is just that english isn't my first language, and I'm pretty sure I suck at it, so I thought it was useless to try to write some hieroglyphs if you wouldn't understand me.
Now I am trying D: Because I had to tell you how much I loved this story! So sweet and perfect and asijdaijsdiajsd that I can't really describe with words how much I loved it.

Have a beautiful day!