Reviews for The Greatest Treasure, You Idiot!
obviously-not-me chapter 7 . 2/28
I love you so much and yet I hate you for making me cry
FUCK tears won't stop
this story is really great I love how they grew up to be super-fucking-happy-family I really enjoyed the plot and UGH I want moooore
keep making more awesome stories I will look forward on crying AWESOME
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Oh wow, I LOVE this story! It's so beautiful and wonderful. Antonio is a flawed character - he makes the wrong choices like any other. But Antonio's mistake isn't the end-all, nor is Lovino's self-imposed fear and lack of faith. They are able to break out of this cycle with Lovino's epiphany - faith in love and the determination to never stop trying. Lovino's curse is such a wonderful device for this realization.
I love the PruHun in this. It's so tastefully woven in and truly a wonderful subplot.
Fangirl chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
FantasyFreak475 chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Omg... just... that was beautiful. I loved it. And I loved the tie in to Sea Foam. Great story, I loved every last word. Perfect ending as well and I live your descriptions! Please keep writing and Love the story!
SayMrrp chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
Awesome! Sweet, but the ending might have been fast. I wonder what merman did that... *winks*
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Beautiful story.
roughdiamond5 chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Ah, pirate stories. They please me so. And this one was no different, with its reverence for trust in love and its beautiful PruHun subplot and the fact that Antonio has flaws and makes mistakes and fails, only to be rescued by Lovino's epiphany. I always thought that Lovino needed chances to reciprocate in the Spamano relationship, and it's great to see here with Lovino's siren's curse. Well done!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
This is an awesome story!
AlfredTheHero chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Yay! They had a happy ending! :'D This story was beautiful! I loved every second of it. (and yay for ending mention of Franada )
Alice In Funnyland chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
OH MY! OH MY! SO BEAUTIFUL!

I came here after I read your "Hetalia Fairy Tails" story, and I'm so sorry for not "reviewed" it. It is just that english isn't my first language, and I'm pretty sure I suck at it, so I thought it was useless to try to write some hieroglyphs if you wouldn't understand me.
Now I am trying D: Because I had to tell you how much I loved this story! So sweet and perfect and asijdaijsdiajsd that I can't really describe with words how much I loved it.

YOU ARE AWESOME!

Have a beautiful day!
Chaito!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
okay this was for the first chapter but une sirene means one mermaid in french. sorry but i am currentl taking french. otherwise nice job
KillerYoukoKit chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
OH fuck! I've said it before, and I'll say it again! You know it's good when it can make you cry! ... if I wasn't clear this made me cry! I cried like a baby and my tears were manly as hell!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
This story was so amazing... Thank you so much for writing Lovino's and Antonio's story! It was sad but it ended happy!
LaBlanc chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
/sobs hysterically/ how dare you! Ugh my feels, they ache. All the fluffy-omg-gonna-die-so-cute and the amg-y-would-u-do-that-angst just made my life. Thankyou. -w- dowob 2 thumbs up.
Tiili97 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
This... just... *flails* I've spent the last couple of hours reading, and I feel like I should be leaving a better review than this, but my brain is currently a bit melted from the ridicolous awesomness of this story. Really. The characterisation is magnificent, the plot one of the best I've ever seen, and you had me crying my eyes out the last three chapters. Just... bloody brilliant.
*goes of to read th whole thing over again*