Reviews for There is Only This
Naniela chapter 1 . 4/26
Enjoyed this immensely. Good job and thank you.
Didn't like it ...
Sweet Torment chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Jeez, this is too damn awesome. Thank god you wrote this!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Pretty hot stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
buffff vaya esto si que es buenooooooooooooooo
DAxilla chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Bravo. ;)
someheartslove chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Door, desk, bookcase and bed. I approve. SO much.

This was hot and needy and just the way I would imagine it if the scene didn't stop where it did.

And you actually spoiled me with this description. I mean, 'door, desk, bookcase, bed. Spoilers for end of Always.' Or promo. Or whatever it said. Pfffft. It was so obvious something was gonna happen.
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
"because he just goes for it, and then his other hand is down between her legs and she has never, ever felt so frantic for the feel of someone else's fingers"

Ooh, Castle in control and Kate falls apart. So HOT! I love it! Now why didn't they show THIS on tv? *evil laugh* maybe in the out-takes? Hey, a girl can dream!
TrapperII chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Good grief, that was hot. There probably will end up being a million, but ... I'm not sure they'll be up to this standard :)

This totally made me laugh, btw: (The pull of Nikki and Rook has always been a strong one.)
Aj chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Wow! Hot, but not nasty! I really liked it! Gerat job!
Tashadan chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
You called it first!

"I almost fell off a roof."

"I almost died and all I could think about is you"

Finally the writers are beginning to get them the way you do!
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh.

My.

Fucking.

Gosh.

I think I'll just keep reading this over and over until the episode airs, shall I?
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Holy crap! You could make money off of this kind of writing...!
Phoebe Dynamite chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
(since the first picked up one of his novels? Since the first time he picked up a pen?)

(Since always?)

Ughhh, astronomically perfect, dear. I read this (several times) before the new promo came out yesterday, and the whole time I thought, 'This is amazing because this is juicy, dirty fanfic that could ACTUALLY HAPPEN NOW.' And then - AND THEN - the promo showed us all that awesome and it's like fan fiction coming to life!

Anyway, the point of all this really being, I loved loved loved this. It was wonderfully dirty but really a perfectly written love scene. Absolutely wonderful.
loveisacage chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh my goodness. Perfection. I literally have no other words. Guh. Love.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »