Reviews for The Shadow of Yuma
Ryu-Ran 2200 chapter 26 . 3/13
You should of did that last idea! I would of loved to read about Dark Mist torturing Yuma to find Astral! Beside, Dark Mist never gets what he wants or deserves anyway. I'm just thinking rigt now, why shouldn't the villain win for once. Just once! That's all I'm saying, just once. Please.
White Lego Ninja chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
1) What's the Real Number 2? 2) A Team Rocket reference?
Could you do a story of Yuko's birth?
White Lego Ninja chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
A Scooby-Doo reference? Really?! I've seen 3 Men & a Baby Fan-Fictions with references to shows 12 times better!
White Lego Ninja chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
* 'White subspace' reminds me of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - when Harry saw Dumbledore in a similar situation.
* 'Black tentacles' reminds me of Spectacular Spider-Man episode: 'Intervention'
PM me & I'll share my dream with you
White Lego Ninja chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
"Elijah James, reference to Eli Jay"? It sounds to me like "Elijah Wood" U know, the person who does Frodo?
White Lego Ninja chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Have Yuma & Astral form Zexal, then have Kurai & Black Mist do similarly. I want to know what 'Dark Zexal' let's call it, is like. Please?
White Lego Ninja chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Millennium Puzzle
White Lego Ninja chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Kurai is Yuma's dark side, as Number 96 is Astral's. Who else has a dark half from "Darkland City"? (I assume that's the Evil version of Heartland City?)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
the cake is something i've wanted as a cake since i started watching yu-gi-oh, IT'S THE MILLENNIUM PUZZLE!
skater buttercup chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
i love that story
Bec chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
His birthday cake was a resemblance to Number Card 14?
Ryu-Ran 2200 chapter 20 . 10/30/2013
I loved this chapter. Kurai should get a gold metal, a trophy, something! Because he scared the entire school with no help from anyone else! I was laughing and giggling after I was done reading this chapter. I even read the chapter again and laughed and giggled some more.
ChibiAstral chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
WHYYYYYYYYYYY!? D': I miss Kurai already! Why did he have to die!?
ChibiAstral chapter 22 . 10/26/2013