Reviews for Pockets Full of Stones
guest chapter 1 . 1/3
i love make out scene between those two because im sure that would be freakin hot
Lana chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
THIS IS MARVELLOUS OMFG I LOVE HOW YOU DESCRIBED EVERYTHING
DropDead Asia chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
THIS IS GREAT! I just love Anaru and Yukiastu *-*
Katte Turner chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
OMG! AnoHana brings me lots of good memories, and your fanfic is just amazing! I really like Anaru and Yukiatsu, they make a really good couple, but the only problem is that they're deeply in love with someone else, and there's Tsuruku too, so... it's complicated, indeed! But anyways, your story made my day! :3 Kind regards for you sweetie!

P.S.: I've just finished "Bad Behaviour" in spanish and... wow, another great story from you! Congrats!
agustina chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
me encanto tu fic! y me gusta mas que anaru se quede con él ,que con jintan.
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww! That was sooo beautiful! Aweeesome xD *Screams like a fangirl* Thank you so much for writing this! :D

Greets Shiroi Ichigo
zeKaien chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I do think Yukiatsu and Anaru suit each other so well. Thank you for this, it's short but well-written. :)
Sak chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
You answered my dreams, girl!

Seriously, even if you aren't a girl, thank you!

This was great. I loved the little detail, the mug story, Anaru's manicure killing Yukiatsu's arm during The Ring, damn, everything.

And the ending too! So much better than the anime ending ;)

Thanks for writing my secret fav couple. Perfectly
lindzybelle chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
:) So cute! Well written, touching and beautiful - wrapping all of the moments of these two characters up with a nice bow. Just like the earrings Yukiatsu bought Anaru, this story suits the two character extremely well. 3 it! Keep writing!
Fuyuchan chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was adorable! Love it This couple is so cute! Very well written, good job!
Sabrina-nee chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Sabrina thinks that was cute :) Sabrina wishes for Anaru and Yukiatsu to end up with each other hoho (though Yukiatsu still freaks Sabrina with his cross dressing fetish :D haha!) anyways cute story

Sabrina-nee xoxo
ღ Keep Calm & Let Haters Hate ღ
Soie chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
YEAH ! They just fit well together.

I like it _
Sweet Minaa chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Ahhh, I liked it! I'm more of a Yukiatsu/Tsukuro fan, but this was really sweet.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love how much the characters would act as if the show went on! This is probably my favorite couple, for some reason I enjoy reading how dysfunctionally adorable they are :). Please, write more about these two, you did a fabulous job!
eridox chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was amaaaazing. I've always loved their relationship. Great fic.