Reviews for The lost Daughter
ivyheart21 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Alright I read to the end naynay, atleast the chapter u have so far. I swear that you need to keep witing this and eas wondering if you had anymore openings for ocs? I Love the story line and as an aspiring writer myself I can sY that this is one of the best ones ever!
dragovich11 chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Great so who's the redheaded I'm guessing Puck or is it a girl? So anyways what does ash do what if he has a jealous tantrum and yells at Ashley what if she runs away and gets hurt or kidnapped. Maybe she meets Puck and falls for him instead. Pooh this chapter is going to be interesting so hurry it up alright please thank you.
dragovich11 chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Awesome job keep up the great work.
ninja princess LW chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Awesome, amazing, you need to write more, I'm getting all... well idk i just know that i want to read more, alot more, soon!
SO PLEASE UPDATE!
It's been forever!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
LOL. I like it (; updatee!3
16mylee chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
YES! MY CHARACTER WAS FREAKING PERFECTION IN THIS CHAPTER! LOVE!

I forgot my character's name until you introduced her in here actually lol. I like the family branching out thing, so Ashley won't have just boring ole Ash as a brother. If he were boring. Which is not. Just maybe boring next to Puck, but... heh.

Post soon :)
Truth Be Told I'm Lying chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Squishable! Squashable! Eatable fun! With play-doh Wait... You don't eat play-doh... Must of heard the commercial wrong. (I thought of this as I reread chapter three lol)

But... OMGOMGOMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY TWINNI GOT TO PUCK BEFORE I DID NOOOOOOO I REQUEST A DUEL! Actually, nvm. I don't want my twinni to kill me. Hehe she is my beta afterall... Omg world conquerer. And I make no sense what so ever.

Post soon :)
RoyalWriter chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Nice! Nay nay i love it! Now you need to update faster or i will go insane.
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Ash is so adorable with Ashley. I want an older brother like that!

Ooo, yay! Okay, so here we go. I WANT TO BE PUCK'S GIRLFRIEND!

...okay, not me, but my O/C character. Her name is Astra. She has Meghan/Ariella-esque hair and gray eyes. She's... essentially a female version of Puck. She's very jokey, very kidding and sarcastic... and she can hold her own in a fight. She uses two diamond daggers, with obsidian handles. She's... well, she's kick ass. She's a Winter sidhe... if you're okay with that.
RoyalWriter chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Omg my god! That was awesoem! It was so cute with all her flashbacks. But uncle puck? How is puck her uncle? Just amazing. Please countine!
Beautiful Redemption chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Wow... Ashley has a tough past! And now that she remembered it... I can't wait for next chapter! I hope there is lots of fluff between Ashley and Chip! I think you nailed mean ol' Rowan! His threats and tauntings are on spot! And Ash? AAAAWWWWWW he's so nice! I wanna see more of this! **SQUEAKS** Puck's girlfriend? I am praying I was first to review! Can I pretty please with cherries on top be her? It Is my lifelong dream ;) Great chap! Hope you pull through writer's block! UPDATE :)))))
Truth Be Told I'm Lying chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Lol the sleeping aranagement thingy was kind of like Ira and Puck's situation ;3 still cuuuuuuute :DDD
Truth Be Told I'm Lying chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
HAHA Once again, Ash... Squishable xD Lawl *Pokes* mhmm... squishy
Truth Be Told I'm Lying chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Back off Lori. Puck is mine. If you think Hades hits hard, wait til yew meet meeeee. Lol jkjk but Puck is miiiiiine. Did you change your whole story? :O You lost all your reviews T.T Lol but I like this new twist :)
RoyalWriter chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
what the heck happened! it's really good but why did it all get reposted