Reviews for Pleasure and Business
AceStarKnight chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I think, you need to make another one. Or at least continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wonderful
Fukoneko chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
The story is nice, the atmosphere you written in a third person view makes me imagining the situation in my head and I gotta say that most of them seems to be in the evening after the school has ended in which the two of them are the only ones that still remains (it got a homey feel in it)

That aside, as a Medaka Box reader I just felt like I could never see Zenkichi as a harem protagonist. Sure he got Emukae head over heels for him but besides her he pretty much only suited for Medaka (since Medaka Box is more action than romance). That aside, I also agreed that throughout the whole series the only male that might have a chance in getting Naze's heart would be him since Maguro just creeps me out and Kumagawa seems more like Ajimu's slave..

Still, this story is a great reading. And I hope to see more of your MB's works from now on.
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This should continue.
Orion chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hi! Its me again :D

Im reading the manga regularly and sometimes try to understand the characters face mimicry and Chapter 154 really struck me with "those reactions/faces of Naze are... weird" and then I started to "analyze" them:
Page 3: Naze looks shocked? Maybe kind of dissapointed? Emukae (who declared love for Zen) looks preety normal for me on this page.
Page 4/5: Naze looks shocked for that quick, positive reply? Maybe she thought that Medaka would say "no"?
Page 6: others are veeery much shocked, but Naze expression is slighty diffrent (like she is more shocked then others)
Page 12 - She looks very, very pissed, angry at the sugestion that they should chat during theirs "free time". , "if looks could kill" :D

Really hoping that you would continue this story or write a new one with Naze/Zen :D

And I notice, I didnt answer your question on sugestions: from females you wrote I would like to see (in order): Aka Aoki, Kikaijima Mogana, Tachiarai Kiruko, Ajimu Najimi (shes just too bored with the world :D) and Kurokami Medaka (couse shes Zen canon LI :D).

I should propably create an account so I can fav/follow/give a proper review but sadly I dont have time for this - this review took me about 4 days to write...

Cheers!
Dante's blade chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
ok...now this is a weird pairing...I LOVE IT!
i want more!
ShadowFangVII chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
a very good story, i enjoy ur writing style as well as how well u form tension thru the story and conversations between characters
amado15 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
nice. gives another point of view why naze seemed to "force" herself as the VP and how she could be attracted to him as well.

considering that the other 2 members clearly like him, its not so far off to assume naze has sort of too.
ChaosScythe chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I really liked this story it brought me some laughs at zen I would really like to see more fics with a naze/zen dynamic keep up the good writing hope to read more soon good luck with your studying
Coma Culture chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
So, i guess i'll start out by saying I've enjoyed all of your stories, but of all of them, i like this the best. While the Medaka Box fandom is split on him, i personally love Zenkichi. He's a great example of hard work over talent, overcoming your fears and bieng serious even when people are laughing at you or doubting you. Every character he's met, fought or even bumped into, has been his friend. I love the way you write him, because you GET him. Jut becaue we like to watch something doesn't mean we understand it, and you get Zen as a whole personality. Its great fun to see what you write for him, almost more often then the canon series. I just basically want to say even if its just one person,, you have an audience now, so don't give up and keep writing and keep knowing that you're doing an awesome job, that nobody else can do, ok? :] now to go on to suggestions, i normallly dont do those, but it seems that suggestion can really come to flower with you. So, while i love Naze/Zenkichi, i do wonder a couple things, like what if Medaka and Akune never came back right as Kikaijima was on top of Zen? or why exactly Nabeshima Nekomi wanted him so badly. (Even after she left the Judo club, she said she 'Wasn't giving up', so i dont think its for the sake of the club...) and lastly, the unrequited love from Shiranui. I just look forward to what you give us. :) (sorry for the length...)
Orion chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
First of all - great FIC.

I really liked this fic, aside form the few MB fics there are mostly about Medaka/Zenkichi and the are only few about OtherGirl/Zenkichi. And Kujira/Zenkichi is a rarity. The story was fine and Zenkichis "purity" Naze teasing him was hilarious:D The last line "I'm not declaring that Zen-chan is mine but… …he will be." leaves a big field for possible continuation of this story/pairing. And Naze being an brilaint observer could sense that the possible romance for Zenkichi and Medaka is taking forever to accomplish so she would like to use that opportunity to take "her idiot" all for herself :D (and maybe because she would like to "hurt" Medaka for being lazy?)

This is just random rabble but it can point out some ideas/hints: reading the last chapters I think that there could be little suggestions that Naze could have something for Zenkichi - she "takes up his offer for VP" (and for me it looks like she forced herself for VP), she "sacrafice" herself too Maguro and next she specially says "haha its not like i did it for you Zen-chan" (when earlier she says to him "President Hitoyoshi", when Zen calls her all the time "Naze") - but maybe she did it for him not for the sake of Medaka? (cause she wants him to be happy with her sister or Im just imagining things :D). Earlier she agreed to train Zenkichi for his fight with Kumagawa, then during the fight she praised herself for her briliant work with prepering Zenkichi. And next - she choosed Zenkichi during his rebellion over Medaka (thats why I thnik she would not hesitate to steal him from her sister :)) GOGO "black [&] white"

Cheers and keep the good work!
Nasha Rei-Kun chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I like this one the most TBH. I like the pairing of Naze/Zenkichi, and I'll be honest to say I wish the main characters were these two instead of Medaka. I mean the way MEdaka is really bothers me romance/plot wise, while I can appreciate her character, I think that NAze would have made the Romance aspect of the manga WWWWAAAYYYY better than Medaka. Just saying *shrug* *Grins* Devil Fine!
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Nice, we need more Medaka Box stories out here. Though short this one was really good.

I vote for a Medaka/Zenkichi story next. Though I think Tsundere might be more interesting than Yandere from Medaka. Whichever, it's my favorite couple for this series but something I see precious little of.

Again though, good job.
Save the King chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Interesting! Never really thought of this couple but odd couples are your forte, anyways.

I do have to ask. You're not dropping LTRA and SCE, right? And you still need to write that Dissidia one-shot you're building up!