Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
cemmia chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Great story!
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love it! You, my friend, have an AMAZING writing talent. Not to mention these two are an awesome couple :3. Hahahaha well keep going pleeaaassseee?! I can't wait for your next story on these two! :D
lanni chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. You've got a fantastic style of writing. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Daryl actually says to Rick "That's the third time you've pointed that thing at my head". Great story!
Limaro chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
"In the aftermath it feels like they can't catch a breath."

This just totally sums up this story! I guess watching just once a week, I never really put thought into how much really happened to these folks in such a short time span! Your story through Daryl's eyes, just had me exhausted and barely able to keep up.

I love your twist of them hooking up,smarter, later in the tent.

"Cause her fate wasn't to be left stranded in the woods, and his fate wasn't to be left on this earth without her there" and this made me SQUEE jsut a little. So protective and determined.

Great story! Thank you for writing it!
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ugh, this was beautiful! Definitely the way Season 2 should have gone, and I love the development of their relationship after that. It's great to get a glimpse of them both being stubborn because they care about each other so much. And I like the idea of them all settling down on a little island _ Great job!
C P L chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This was a wonderful read! Really great job! :o)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Loved this so much! Pure awesomeness! Looking forward to more of your stories.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That was epic. I really don't know how to praise it enough, it was seriously epic! I'm in love with it.

Definitely one of my favourite DarylxAndrea fics. There's definitely a lot more of them now, thank god! Haha. They're kinda perfect for each other. Thanks for sharing.

Rachel xoxo
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
You are such a good writer, and I loooove this fic. This is, like, everything I want for these two. OMG.
Yentruoc chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Such a solid Daryl/Andrea fic! I loved it!
katiescarlett78 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was fabulous! Incredible job weaving in canon from the show into your own scenes.