Reviews for The Reason
Obsidian Night Skies chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is a very interesting concept. I have always wondered what it would be like if Usagi had a sister, or what his mother would be like, so this has really sparked my interest. Sad that they had to find her in such a cruel way, but once done cannot be undone.

I sincerely hope Usagi's sister will heal or at least not die. I'm interested in her backstory.

Fuyuhiko has never been a character I liked, but here he's even worse than in canon. I wouldn't say he's not in-character though.
anonymousonlooker chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
This is amazingly written and powerful, and, just, wow. It's just so good and I really can't wait for the update. Seriously, I don't even know what to say. I managed to hold it together till the end and now I'm just sitting here silently crying and not knowing how to feel, but, just really really good and.. yeah my thoughts aren't really together right now. Please keep writing!
Vicki chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Noooooooooooooo please please please more chappies for your most devoted fans
zemira chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
It really does suck but I wouldn't be surprised if the actual writers do abandon this site and then it'll end up turning into a kids site that is packed with nothing but horribly written fics and Mary sues. Sigh. Looks like I might be doing the same and I'm sure others will be as well. Good luck. Hope to see you around.
yaoijapan24 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
It was really good for someone who wrote yaoi for the first time so keep it up I would love to know what happens next so please update soon
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
well this is different i cnt wait for more lols
teabags chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Hey,

I just started reading before and i have to say damn i love it ! The plot you have going on is definitely worth reading.

Poor misaki blaming himself, usagi getting emotional gripped me inside and his sisters horrible past... Id love more.

Update soon please

From your newest fan !

TB
Me-Anne chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
That was sweet and hot and so freaking awesome!

And yah, Usagi is a character that just take over everything. I came across many fic like that we're things just has to be Usagi's way or it's the highway.

Oh please don't get me wrong, Miyako is interesting enough. She's got to be dark with what she has gone through for the past 10 years. It's just me and my reaction to OCs. I swear Rei and Kira were the only OCs that I've warmed up to at the first chapter particularly in JR fanfictions.

I've no doubt Miyako's will shine through. As I have said, you have a nice foundation and foreshadowing. You've already provided her character with ample support so we're just waiting for you to take us readers to the ride.

Looking forward to the next installments of both fics
MissUzuki chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
My friends have been instructed to read your amazing fic and I know they are going to love it.

Miss Uzuki

P.S. I have read a lot of Yaoi (I'm not a pervert its interesting) probably almost all the AkihikoXMisaki ones on this site and yours was beyond amazing for a first attempt.

Keep Updating :)
Everlasting Snow Princess chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Beautiful... the story is only getting better. I really enjoy reading this. I love all the emotions you have portrayed in this story. I love it so much already! Miyako... I hope she will find her light again. Update soon!
zemira chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Wasn't disappointing at all and look forward to more! You're a very good writer and the flow is perfect :D
CGFlare chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Are you sure this is your first time writing yaoi? If it really is, your a damn good writer. That was the best lemon scene written in junjo romantica fanfiction that I've seen. The plot is wonderful. Grammar, which is a big peeve of mine,is great. I can't wait to read more. Have a good day!
Me-Anne chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Ask and you will receive, eh?

THANK YOU!

That was nice and it was wise to keep the story separated. I believe the flow will become more fluid this way.

Again, nice solid foundation even if the chapters so far are dominated by an OC. Though as far as OC goes, I like Rei and Kira more..

Eagerly awaiting the next installment on both stories.
Everlasting Snow Princess chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
LOVE IT. Everything seems so real... I feel really bad for Miyako. She took all the pain to give her beloved brothers freedom. The darkness of the story only makes its even more beautiful and encapturing to read. I wonder if Misaki and Akihko will be okay. Will this break them apart? I wonder... UPDATE STAT!
MissUzuki chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Great chapter read it as soon as it was published, so looking forward to find out what happens next.

Keep Updating

Miss Uzuki

P.S I'm totally showing All my friends this, I know they are going to love it. :)