Reviews for Stranger at the Gates
Mitanika chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
I'm reviewing the whole story. That was amazing! Even though I've "lived" through the mission myself, I was like "ooh, what's going to happen next"!

Your Five echoed a lot of my own thoughts. I was initially so mad at Maxine for being all like "um, so if you don't go to the hospital and pick up medical supplies- we're not letting you in".

I love your writing and hope to hear/read more stories from you!
America Liberty chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Another chapter in a minute!

Well aren't you talented!

Another good chapter to:) Great job. I hope by finishd you don't mean story over. You just mean chapter over. Right?
America Liberty chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Oh my god that's good. I can't get over your imagrey. It's really sensational. The eye part had me squirming and I don't mind the language. It's ok. You are really funne. I have to say this line made me laugh out loud.

"A Burst of speed? Well what do you think i've been doing taking a stroll in the fucking park?"

A riot!

Write more,

America
America Liberty chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Ohhhhh...

I'm wicked jelious! I started a zombies run fanfic but decided not to post it becasue I was scared, but this is sensational! Your writting is clean and able. I can't wait for another update and I love how you keep the nararator's name/gender a secret. That's awesome writting. I dearly hope you continue this. You might just have given me the power to post mine!

America