Reviews for Interview with a Death Eater
Smithback chapter 7 . 10/2
ethis is great!
pretty please,keep going
hule chapter 7 . 9/27
Thank you for continuing your story.
rivruskende chapter 7 . 9/27
I have been re reading the whole thing, lovely!
Nilsia-Tengun chapter 6 . 9/26
You've set a great pace for the story so far. I like how it isn't lovey-dovey, it's refreshing.
FrancineHibiscus chapter 7 . 9/26
There is a noticeable lacuna between chapters 6 and 7... But I won't complain as long as you finish this story :)
FrancineHibiscus chapter 5 . 9/26
I think she used that time Turner a LOT. A whole lot.

For Dumbledore, perhaps?
FrancineHibiscus chapter 4 . 9/26
600 year old casked whiskey. Just pondering...
FrancineHibiscus chapter 3 . 9/26
Should have made Dumbledore a vampire! He would just stand at the door, wearing you down...
FrancineHibiscus chapter 2 . 9/26
This looks very interesting, and I am in!
Nilsia-Tengun chapter 4 . 9/26
This chapter was great, really well written.

I thought it escalated between the two of them really, really quickly, especially for a teenage girl and her professor (even if she was quite experienced - which is great, there are too many viriginal, holier-than-thou Herminoes out there). That wasn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion, it was different, but I think it stopped my suspension of disbelief for a moment.

I lost some respect for Snape as a character when he was having sex with her, realised she was not a virgin and then worried about who had been there before. That thought process struck me as misogynistic. However, I don't believe characters should be perfect, so it's not a critique, just an observation.
Nilsia-Tengun chapter 3 . 9/26
I know exactly how you feel about reviews being like caffeine to a writer, so I'll try to leave loads on your story as I'm really enjoying it.

The way you've set up the story so far is great, telling us about their "illicit" relationship and Hermione's subsequent disappearence early on really caught my attention.

Snape's voice comes across as very in-character so kudos for that.

I'm excited to read all about these citrus fruits haha.

I think what frustrates people about stories with a big age difference in the relationship is when writers don't acknowledge the difference, as if it's not an issue, legal or otherwise, therefore the way you've set the premise of story to be around the age-difference makes it much more palatable because you're tackling the issue.
Nilsia-Tengun chapter 2 . 9/26
I like your interviewer, his political agenda and manner of speaking are intriguing.

It's clear that you have a rich vocabulary, however your writing isn't overly flowerly which I love.

The endings to your chapters are great, they make me want to read more.
Nilsia-Tengun chapter 1 . 9/26
The exposition at the start was great, short and sweet, with a quirky narrator to keep it interesting. I enjoyed the detail about Rita Skeeter's neglect for her nails being her own form of mourning and the chocolate-eating guards.

Normally I don't like first-person point of view that much, but this was written very well, I think you have a refreshing style, although sometimes I was a little confused by your sentence structure.

Looking forward to reading more :)
Rawhide chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
I found this story about thirty minutes ago and simply could not stop devouring it. I find myself quite taken aback by how insightful your character development is. I suspend disbelief with Hermione, as this is honestly not a pairing I've ever considered, but Snape is another story. His progression makes perfect sense as I have always drawn parallels between Lily and Hermione while rereading the series over the years. It niggled in the back of my brain the entire time I sped through your chapters, causing me to fully realize my wonder at Snape's apparent celibacy in the books. Blatant sex is not a prevailing theme in Rowling's writing as she was obviously penning her words with constant vigilance (ha!) and awareness of her audience. However, as a grown adult and with a conscious attention to underlying mature elements, someone as convoluted, dark, and gritty as Snape would have desperately needed some sort of release in order to cope with his tenuous circumstance. I applaud you and your writing - it is most pleasant to read. My only wish is that it were finished, but it appears I am a few years too late (as evidenced by the most recent calendar update). If you are ever to find this, I hope that you have continued laying your words on the page as they have been truly marvelous to consume.
Blue and Bronze Starfish chapter 3 . 4/8/2014