Reviews for Interview with a Death Eater
Rawhide chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
I found this story about thirty minutes ago and simply could not stop devouring it. I find myself quite taken aback by how insightful your character development is. I suspend disbelief with Hermione, as this is honestly not a pairing I've ever considered, but Snape is another story. His progression makes perfect sense as I have always drawn parallels between Lily and Hermione while rereading the series over the years. It niggled in the back of my brain the entire time I sped through your chapters, causing me to fully realize my wonder at Snape's apparent celibacy in the books. Blatant sex is not a prevailing theme in Rowling's writing as she was obviously penning her words with constant vigilance (ha!) and awareness of her audience. However, as a grown adult and with a conscious attention to underlying mature elements, someone as convoluted, dark, and gritty as Snape would have desperately needed some sort of release in order to cope with his tenuous circumstance. I applaud you and your writing - it is most pleasant to read. My only wish is that it were finished, but it appears I am a few years too late (as evidenced by the most recent calendar update). If you are ever to find this, I hope that you have continued laying your words on the page as they have been truly marvelous to consume.
Blue and Bronze Starfish chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
My face: :O
TESKATLIPOKA chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Very nice story. With regards, TESKATLIPOKA.
Avalon-Mist chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
This is a very interesting story, I hope you update it again.
gossipgirly222 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I was so happy to see an update on this story! Even if others think Severus is a bit OOC this is one of the most unique Severus/hermione stories I've ever read and I'm really enjoying it! Hope a new chapter will be coming soon!
rivruskende chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I love it and hope to see an update soon!
lovealan chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is a really good story. Please, please update soon.
Ptite Mac chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Ohhh I'm so happy to see you update! :-D
I just love this chapter, their intimacy, it was perfect! ;-)

Update soon please :-)
JaneDoh0 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I like the idea so far, though it seems a little OOC for Severus to open up like this just because his interviewer knows the truth of his crimes. I do wonder how he came to be imprisoned if Hermione is missing. Who else knows enough to get him thrown in jail? Are there really laws against student-teacher relationships? I would think that without the underage aspect that this is the sort of thing that gets one fired, not arrested. The wizarding world doesn't really seem to be big on evidence, but what possible evidence could there be?

I hope you will answer some of these questions as you go on, because I am enjoying the story so far! FWIW, I know at least one long term couple that met as high school student-teacher with a substantial age gap (but not 20 years), though they did wait until after she graduated to get involved.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
I just read this story in one go, although I had put it in my alerts when the first chapter came, I just found time to finaly start this fic. I really like the style of your writing, also the story is very good, I never read a HG/SS fanfiction with this idea, so it's refreshing.
my guess is since she said she was of age during the summer it was her older self useing the time turner.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
This is awesome and just a fresh way of looking at the HG/SS relationship thanks for posting!
Ptite Mac chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Ahhhhhh I was so happy to see you're update again! :D
I love the Snape POV, it's not all that common... And I have a few questions lol... How long Snape is in Azkaban? Does Hermione keep in touch with him this whole time?
Anyway update soon please! ;-)
ThreeBrokenTickets chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Very much enjoying this story. Please continue.
gossipgirly222 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I've really been enjoying this story! I think you do an awesome job telling it from Snape's point of view. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
JeniDRalph chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
It is very interesting to read something like this from Snape's POV. So many fics set during this time period are from Hermione's.

I like that he suspects her of Legilimency. He's a paranoid bastard, isn't he?

Thanks for the update!