Reviews for Sins of the Flesh
Broadway Evanescence chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love it!
Flora628 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i like this couple/ pairing
but it definitely felt more intense since erik was just trying to demean raoul
Great Job _
Xenon Z chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
... I love you.

... :D
Keyklee chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh wow, that was amazing.

I mean, I feel so bad for Raoul. Like, when I think of all the times Erik has left him like that, feeling so ashamed and desperate about what just happened and about actually enjoying it... that just seems like such a terrible feeling and state to be left in. (and Raoul anyways always seems to me like someone who so easily feels guilty for all sorts of things.)

I loved the development, that Erik eventually at one point finally gave in. And how little effort it actually took Raoul to make him come.

I like how they both seem to be lying to themselves almost equally much, well, I think maybe Erik even more than Raoul, and how they just can't seem to stop.

Although Erik seems a lot more composed and rational I really had the impression that he needs and wants this just as much as Raoul does, and that, besides him being way too proud and unwilling to admit it to himself, this might be the reason he never allowed Raoul to touch him. He probably figured that that would only make him want him even more.

I feel bad for Raoul now being jealous of Christine (more than he might have been already). It's kind of the thing that always makes me the saddest.

I only hope that, once he's calmed down and really has time to reflect on what just happened, he'll actually see how much Erik just has to be affected by what happened given that and how much he gave in.

I was really, really glad he didn't end up punishing Raoul somehow afterwards.

Anyways, I'm sorry, I feel like I'm just rambling again.

This was really great, it's awesomely written and I love how complicated their ...thing is.

Thank you!
minlin chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
It's funny that Erik is, supposedly, doing this so he has something to threaten Raoul with. Somehow I don't think him giving her boyfriend a hand-job will be something she'd blame entirely on Raoul.
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
OMG! I can die happy now, this was amazing! One of the best pieces you've ever written, and thats saying a lot! needless to say I loved it.

Emi