Reviews for The Gentleman's Game
Ann E. Casap chapter 3 . 4/7
Thank you very much, JF. :_) it means a lot.

This chapter was so beautiful, too. It's not too tragic and it balances out with good ol' GalaMiri lovin. at the end.
Drifting Reader chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
This is good. Update! Update! Update! Update!
god eye gala chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
"anything you want" love that line. this is awsomely funny
The Lazy Marshmallow chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Miria with a homemade shooting range? That's just brilliant.
It's good that you went into details about the taking of the shot and the weapons and I like how we gained insight into Miria's views.
Galatea seems as crazy as ever and I must say that the banter between them is rather enjoyable.
But I do like this ambiguous angle to their relationship, well on Miria's side at least.
Great chapter.
Looking forward to more.
Ann E. Casap chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Good god. I would love to live in their mansion; no neighbors, sea of rolling hills, a wine cellar and garden, and best of all, a freaking shooting range. Oh goodness. Well I certainly enjoyed this chapter better than the last. It had more GalaMiri fluff which shows the reader the dynamics of their relationship. I also loved how classy and elegant you made them. Excellent work.

-Ann
Ann E. Casap chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This is exactly what their relationship would be like in the modern time. I enjoyed watching Galatea's playfulness with serious Miria, you nailed everything. If this is a one-shot, it's really good, if not, then it's off to a really good start.

-Ann
The Lazy Marshmallow chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
The premise of the chessboard and the overall military background is intriguing.

An overly affectionate Galatea proves to be fun and I did enjoy reading about her antics.

I hope there will be more chapters to expand on what you already have.

It's off to a very good start.