Reviews for Someone you love
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/19
Sad, sweet, funny and an enjoyable read! Thank you for sharing with us a wonderful fic. :)
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
So sweet.
morgana07 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Excellent story. We had so few of these moments this season that you really hit it.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I love the sweet & fluffy stuff as much as the h/c/angst. :D I loved the list you used for Dean's research. He's a lot smarter than the series writers give him credit for. I just wish they'd let him show it more often.

Thank you for the story. :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Got it in a nutshell. Well done. Did I mention how great it is to have you writing again?
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Aww! Cute and sad! Annoying Dean is annoying! LOL I love how annoyed Sam is at first and then he just wants to help after what he read! YAY for the brotherly love \o/

Kisses

Rosetta
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Sweet guys. I like this.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Dean does want nothing but the best for his Sammy. No matter how silly Dean might look or feel getting it, Sammy gets what he needs.

If Lisa Braden had seen that Sam is more Dean's child than just his brother, she would have been worthy of him.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Nice story. I liked how Sam's snooping habit landed him with a new outlook on Dean's level of care for him since Sam left Stanford. Thanks for sharing. -tvj12
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I've missed your stories.

I saw that you had been posting again, but I wasn't sure how mad you were at the show still and if it was going to be reflected in your stories. Though from the titles it looked like some were reposts of ones I had read or had been on my favorites list.

This story was very sweet and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the smile.

I could just imagine Sam's expression as he responded to Dean's requests for food, drink and napkin.

We know that Dean can research, so if it was to help Sam, it makes sense he would look for information on depression, addiction and other topics. Though I can picture Dean with a drink in his hand looking at the site trying to tell him how to deal with Sam's death.

Dean has his little brother back now, mind and all, so he would glad to get rid of those computer papers and smiling.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

Take care.
kjdw chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wonderful little slice of Winchester life. Sweet and nice. Thank you.
Eavis chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh, /Dean/. Oh, /Sam/. *Hugs them both*
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Dean is the older brother after all, he has to be annoying (it's in the job description) but beneath that he cares, a lot. Glad Sam got a glimpse of that.
xenascully chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
d'aww...
LoriLovesDestiel chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
aww so sweet and a bit heart wrenching. I love it, it's perfect. xoxo